“We stayed again”
other travellers have booked this property
terrace bedroom Terrace Bedroom Closet
terrace bedroom
Terrace Bedroom Closet
2nd Floor terrace view outside Bedrooms
garage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SarahPLou...
Florida
“We stayed again”
Reviewed 17 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked the guest house again and had a great time! I can't say enough about this property. It is very well kept and private. I just love it! I could stay here all day and just relax on the balcony. It is very peacful and always has a great breeze. This home is in an area that isn't too busy and you can't hear the traffic from the main road. You are a short drive from the airport and the beach. I plan to visit again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The safety and staff
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
SarahPLou...
Florida
“Would love to stay again”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I have been to Haiti many times and this is the first time I have rented a house. We really enjoyed this house, it was very clean when we came in and anything we asked for was quickly provided. Our biggest worry was having "power" and we were never without. Everyone in the area was very respectful and polite. We were able to pay someone to wash our clothes. We mainly stayed in the larger bedroom and it never felt crowded. The view from the dining table is beautiful and there was always a nice breeze. I would really enjoy saying at this house again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Texas
Reviewed 16 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing