“Would stay there again!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Lower Grand Mal beach - 7 minute walk from Sunset Stay
Lower Grand Mal beach - 7 minute walk from Sunset Stay
The community of Fontenoy - view from top entrance to get to Sunset Stay
The community of Fontenoy - view next to Sunset Stay
The community of Fontenoy - view next to Sunset Stay - bottom entrance on the left
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
HeiDel64
St. George's, Grenada
“Would stay there again!”
Reviewed 15 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Mrs. Clema is a wonderful host!

She surprised us with some delicious treats over the time of our stay.
Her recommendations were greatly appreciated.

The apartment is located in a beautiful area, a little up a hill. It is simple but we did not miss anything.
St. George’s is only a short bus ride away.

The neighborhood is friendly and welcoming.

31 Dec 2017
Hey, thanks for choosing to stay at my place. I'm happy you had a good time in Grenada. Cheers, Clema
Yankeegya...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The perfect local experience❤”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Ms Clema's property was the perfect local experience during my stay in Grenada. She ensured girlfriends and I were comfortable in the property, she cooked us the best food, she recommended local bars and beaches we could frequent and overall she was the perfect host. Our experience was everything we expected and the community of Fotenoy made sure we felt right at home. It was very difficult to leave. We stayed for 14 days and please believe we will be back really soon. Thank you Ms. Clema for everything❤❤❤
Peace and love,
Ebony Neptune
Washington DC

30 Aug 2017
Hi Ebony, Thanks for the review. Indeed you and your party did not want to leave Sunset Stay "Live Like a Local" in the safe community of Fontenoy, St George, Grenada, W.I.
Hosting is my passion and all guest are treated first class in all my clean and cozy apartments.
Thanks very much to you and your party for coming.
Feel free to book any of my other two apartments:
(a) Comfort Stay "Live Like a Local"
(b) Sunny Yellow "Live Like a Local"

Much Love, Spice Isle Lady, Queen of Hosting
Clema Noel (Mrs)
Charlene...
“Omg!”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What can I say....

Clema was an absolute star! So very welcoming, accommodating, loving and caring. We were welcomed with a bowl of delicious mangoes when we arrived at the apartment. Clema then took us to the town so we were able to get some shopping for the apartment. She had surprised us with breakfast and a beautiful and tasty cake! Clema has to be the best host ever! She was always just a phone call or message away.

As for the area where we stayed, live like a local is exactly what we done as the locals made us feel like we were one of them.

When I do visit Grenada again, Clema will be the first person I will contact. Such a lovely lady with a beautiful soul (we miss you already).

19 Jul 2017
Thank you for choosing to stay at my rental. It was a pleasure hosting you!
I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay in Grenada. Cheers, Clema
Explorati...
“Clema's House”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Hi Clema,

I had a wonderful time at your house and in Grenada. I learned so much about the culture simply by walking the streets to your house and riding the local buses everyday. You are one of the most warm-hearted people I have ever met, wise and kind, too. I do hope to come back again another year and stay at your place again.

Taking the local buses full of music to town was an enjoyable experience. Looking down at the sunset every evening over the sea, and at the sea every morning was a beautiful, calming experience.

Warm Wishes,

Fred

4 Feb 2017
Hello Fred, it was a pleasure hosting you at the rental. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! You are welcome back anytime. All the best, Clema
Timothea...
“Authentic Experience of local Grenadian Life”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Clema is wonderful – do stay at her lovely place. She made us coconut buns, a delicious fish dinner and then breakfast as well! So good to talk to her and ask questions about life in Grenada and the history of the place. A very thoughtful person. You’ll get a real sense of life at the village level, a great relief after staying in hotels!
The house is just a very short walk to a beautiful beach, clean, tidy and a very easy place to rest and enjoy Grenada. And an easy bus ride into St George.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
18 Oct 2016
Thanks much for your honest review. You both were wonderful guests and it was my pleasure to host you all. It was such a pleasure.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing