“Great seafood paella”

Ranked #104 of 373 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We had lunch here. The place had been recommended by a couple of Canadian tourists. We were happy we followed their advice as the seafood paella for 2 persons turned out to be excellent. We definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We was going to the Jellyfish but luckily there was private wedding. So we went to Langosta right next to. OMFG I never tasted so delicious octopus. Thys place had just local costumers so I would say that the food was prity local. They almost didn't speak in English but averithing we get was just meazing. I cannot do anything else than recommend. Cheap and delicious food with great and realy tiring stuff. Our last dinner at the Dominican republic could not went better.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Bravo. Amazing food for cheap. Full fish with sides like salad and tostones for 500 pesos. I litter beer at 150 pesos.
Dominicain owned,well run,good chef and fun team working there. Beachfront with good local music. Open daytime until about 8pm. Locals and tourist enjoy this place.
Nice walk from the beach.

1  Thank NunavutBlondi
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Really good prices. This massive pina colada served in a pineapple was about 300 pesos / 6€. Very good seafood from 10 to 15€, but you can't eat all because it's so much.

1  Thank Felix R
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I had the lobster and my wife had the prawns which were both very well made and fresh. We had to return and opted for the octopus and sliced fish, again perfect dishes for far cheaper than its competitors.