My husband and I visited this resort last September for our honeymoon. I was a bit nervous after obsessively reading reviews for months leading up to our trip. However, everything was wonderful. I have zero complaints. This was our first time at an all-inclusive and we are fairly easy to please. The food was great, entertainment was wonderful, rooms were nice and clean and resort was well maintained. The only issue we ran into was not having hot water in our shower on certain days. This didn't cause any problems for us because we stayed in the honeymoon suite which also had a tub right next to the bed. The tub didn't seem to have any problems with hot water so we used that when the shower wouldn't get hot. We also took advantage of the honeymoon option that included a couples massage and romantic dinner on the beach. Both very enjoyable but the professional photos they take during dinner are outrageously priced and not worth purchasing. Overall, we loved this resort and would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotelopia so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro