“Hooka and snorkling”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 65.00*
and up
Punta Cana Coast Party Cruise with Water Slide...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Living Punta Cana Tours (LPC Tours) is your guide to the best activities you can enjoy in Punta Cana at any time of the day or night. Get the best excursions, discover the crazy Dominican nightlife without spending a fortune. Dominican Republic has it all...Why don't get just the best?
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We did the hookah diving and snorkeling and had the BEST time!! The crew was so much fun, there was a good selection of drinks, and we danced like crazy! The snorkel/hookah location had a ton of beautiful fish. Near the end of snorkeling one of the crew members gave me the last of the fish food (baggie of food to squeeze out). I was laughing so hard at the fish swarming all around me that my huspand heard me through the snorkel! Even after the food was gone they just followed me around! The natural pool is a shallow area in the ocean that is waist/chest deep. The water was so clear and warm. The floating bar was fun:) They took pictures of everyone during the whole trip even underwater shots. The only somewhat negative thing i would mention is that I wish we could have seen the pictures before purchasing the cd. We got all of our pictures on a cd for $70 without knowing if they were good or not. The ones of my huspand underwater are cool but I’m not crazy about the ones of me. Even with that said we would recommend this tour to everyone!

Hi guys,

thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on TA. The hookah diving tour is one of the most complete we offer.

Like for all the tours we offer we don't manage the photo part as we're not interested in it. We advice our customers that in case they decide to buy the pictures to keep a contact of the photographer to contact him in case of need.

saludos

"an excursion"
in 9 reviews
"spoke english"

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I booked a henny booze cruise for 26 ppl. I was a little skeptical at first. But from the first point of contact via email Claudio was prompt, professional, and patient. We opted to bring our own Hennessy as well as utilize the provided rum. On the day of the cruise Claudio and his drivers arrived at our hotel early. We were driven to the hosts and from beginning to end everything was fun. The boat staff, the photographer, even the pineapple and bartenders were great. This event was definitely the highlight of our trip.

Claudio M, Owner at LPC Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you! The Henny tour is one of our exclusive so I'm glad when the customers leave us good feedbacks.

Has been a shame your friend had that inconvenience and we were not able to keep the party till the end.

all the best

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

There is not enough that I can say about this excursion or the staff! From the moment we were picked up to leaving the bus after our fun filled day we had the greatest time! Each staff member went out of their way to make sure that our group thouroughly enjoyed themselves.
We we so excited to have all the photos from the day available to us but unfortunately the disc broke in my husband’s luggage. He reached out to Claudio and he was able to get us the photos digitally!!
Claudio saved the day!!
I would absolutely recommend this excursion to everyone visiting Punta Cana!!

Hi Tanya,

I'm glad everything went smoothly! Thankfully the photographer still had your photos on his laptop so I've been able to upload them and send them to you.

saludos

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Beyond wonderful experience, from the fast and easy pick-up to the catamaran which had coke and rum drinks to Saona island and the natural pool. The part of the island that LPC has has nothing clear water and no coral or sharp rocks which some other conpanies have. The buffect lunch was very tasty. Only one negative was the washroom that was on the island had no sink where you can wash your hands. Will definitely book more excursions with LPC next time i am in Dominican Republic!

Claudio M, Owner at LPC Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Diana,

i'm happy you had a good time in Saona. Yes I agree with you that the part regarding the washroom has to be improved and we have already reported to our provider.

cheers