Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 334
Excellence Resorts
USD 327
USD 229
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 412
USD 336
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 516
USD 443
Priceline
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 765
USD 527
USD 574
USD 331
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 422/night.

Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 308
USD 252
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 397
USD 295
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 374
USD 292
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 762
Hotels.com
11,189 results
All reviewsdiamond clubmartini bardips pool bargourmet marchesands beach barhunters steak housememories splashtravel smartjuan cruzhunter steakhouseadult only poolzen restaurantvip breakfastsister hotelfamily vacationsports barbutler service

I give it 4.7 STARS....

We stayed at the Royalton Punta Cana 3 years ago (2015) and we noticed many upgrades so the new management team is listening to these Trip Advisors comments and suggestions. Here is what we noticed over the past 3 years:
1) Diamond Club is appreciated and valuable with restaurant reservations especially with children
2) A beach that is segregated by: Diamond Club, Royalton, Memories, Hideaway...so no more "open beach"!
3) Many more Umbrella's and Cabana's so beach area much wider for Diamond Club members.
4) More staff serving drinks/food on the Diamond Club Beach Area and very friendly folks.
5) Plenty of Towels..did you hear me? Plenty of Towels...Wow..I was shocked..you know us Americans get upset over the lack of fresh towels...
6) Quality of food at the main Buffet and the international variety of food there....up a notch or two.
7) Housekeeping was excellent mid week...but slows down by Fri/Sat due to the 50% departing and arriving guests.
Just communicate and say rooms refreshed by 3 most days and Fri Sat...more like 6pm..no problemo...!

8) New Mgt Team--Stefano Sturgi...etc..keep up the fine work....and here are area's to improve further:
9) Sometimes supplies were missing from room meaning not stocked: Shampoo, Soap, Hair Dryer, Ironing Board
and they like magically appear over a few days...It is okay to order enough to stock each room with the supplies as that is what a quality Blue Diamond Resort Brand like Royalton is expected to do!!!
10) Rennovate the rooms to give a fresh look as budgets permit...take a few buildings a year.
11) Get a lady at the main gift shop that can count!! Example: Sat. 4-2-18 at 10:15AM..item 12.00 you give a 20 and you get 7 back.....ugh..ugh....the Answer is 8 Dollars back to the customer and you should not need a calculator to rip off the customer of 1.00....Put a tip jar there if you want cashiers to gain a few bucks on the side and not play the "i don't know, I don't speak English game".....we have heard this from other reviews..

Overall Rating: 4.7 Starts and when I rated this hotel before 2015 for travel publications I gave it a solid 4.5 Starts..so
you are climbing higher and if you fix a few things mentioned above you can earn the 5 Star rating you want...
you are not there yet but your service level was high especially Daniel Pie..the best butler on the premises.
You think what you want and the guy magically appears and makes it happen and then magically appears later to make sure it happened. First Class Guy who works extremely hard like many of the workers on premises.
When you check in make sure you ask for Daniel if he is available but don't be surprised he is already booked!
I give Daniel 5 Stars...5 Stars..Excellence!

Shout out to the Diamond Beach Bar Crew with Lenny and the gang! Much improved..my only suggestion is
the drink ordering speed is fine and see what you can do to bring the food ordering along as well. It is very good
and your upbeat spirits were terrific. Hey Royalton...Stefano...maybe they need more help back there...see if you ca do customer ordering in advance..example: order lunch at 11;30 gather the sheets that the customer complete and presto start the food assembly line...I saw some of that but if the customer checks the boxes...:
Burger with or without cheese with lettuce, tomato....(makes English less of a challenge too).
Circle which drfinks with lunch order: Beer, Soda etc..
If you fixed the towell situation you can fix the food order..

Bar group was: Lenny, Wester, Dilson, Tiburcio (Migel),Dilson, Yeison...what a team...

Only negative:
Concierge----Sorry, they are NOT Concierge...they are Time Share Vacation Club Scam Artists...
Luckily I have been able to avoid them the last two visits. I realize they are paid on commissions..I get it but
it detracts from people who are there for vacation and not a breakfast, 90 minute chat, bus trip to condo's which turns into an all day event for 16K for 2 weeks of Vacation at Royalton Properties..They should be moved next to
NEXUS Tour Area's where people can set up a time to chat if they wish not being jammed and guilted into helping someone for credits so they meet a goal. This was the case 3 years ago and remains the same. Come on Stefano
I know you can convince the Royalton Folks to change their system for your guests especially Diamond Club members. Do i have to write to the Canadian CEO of Blue Diamond?

Here is a rule in the modern world: If an opportunity takes 5 people to explain it with a trick to herd up an audience then there is definitely something wrong with it!!!!My question to all of those that put down the 16K...what happens if Royalton/Blue Diamond would go bankrupt in the future???? Do you get your money back? Where do you vacation then? Does Blue Diamond Royalton put up a Performance Bond so you can get your money back? If not why not if they are sure their time share/vacation club is such a good deal???? Next trip I am going to bring my friend from Nigeria to show you really how to negotiate a deal..he has been awarded 50 million dollars from a relative and needs 10,000 from you to help process the estate but it will yield you 30,000 once the estate settles....
He has five Nigerian Friends that can explain and trick you into a breakfast at Hunter's Steakhouse and take up your whole day to show you why you should give him 10,000 to settle that estate deal......"what are you doing tomorrow? Do you have any appointments that you pre paid for like a spa?" Hope Not as this is the deal of your life".......The famous Circus Folks said...Barnum that there is a sucker born every minute......but people who vacation at Royalton don't have to be one of them!

Yes I will come back for a 3rd time, and I was pleasantly surprised with the improvements as well as my family and our friends that also vacationed with us. All had a nice time.

Great job and keep up the fine work! See you soon once those shower doors quit dumping water all over the floor!
My Nigerian friend is eager to meet those concierge folks as he can keep them occupied/ entertained while the rest of us vacation!

Room Tip: Diamond Club is worth it! Building 4, 5, or 6 seem fine.
3  Thank Timothy F
Reviewed 6 April 2018

On vacations, I always struggle to continue my home fitness routine. This hotel has a fitness plan. I had the pleasure of doing on of their kickboxing classes that is held near the beach and infinity pool. Carlos really worked us and it was a great hour. I could happily return to floating in my pool, sipping drinks, guilt-free!

Room Tip: Go diamond club!
4  Thank Steven B
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

He is the best teaching trx I always see him around and do classes with him it is very enjoyable and funny amazing I recommend everybody do the fitness classes and yoga with Stephanie too thanks very much

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sam H
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We just spent 10 days with three families ( six adults and 6 high school and college age sons). We really enjoyed the the time we spent there! The resort is very nice, we upgraded to Diamond and felt that having a "butler" (Victor was great! ) and other upgrades (quieter location, premium beverages and daily stocked mini frige) were well worth the extra money. Nice selection of restaurants along with the buffet gave us plenty of variety while we were there.
Lenny and the bartender/service team at the Diamond Beach bar were great! Friendly, efficient and fun! Always a smile and greeting along with the offer of assistance, I can"t say enough good things about Lenny, Dilson, Yeison and Kennedy.
One negative was the size of the fitness center, very small and crowed all the time.

Room Tip: Diamond buildings and those away from the sports bar were quieter.
6  Thank susanips
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great exercise, you should definitely try it the fitness instructor is amazing and knowledgeable they have yoga with Stephanie she is good instructor too that is the best distraction I had in my vacation thanks Carlos

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends