Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 334
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 412
USD 336
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 516
USD 443
USD 574
USD 331
USD 327
USD 229
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 394
USD 295
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 338/night.

Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 374
USD 292
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 765
USD 527
Priceline
The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 625
USD 762
USD 690
Cancelon
11,190 results
All reviewsdiamond clubmartini bardips pool bargourmet marchesands beach barhunters steak housememories splashtravel smartjuan cruzhunter steakhouseadult only poolzen restaurantvip breakfastsister hotelfamily vacationsports barbutler service
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We just spent 10 days with three families ( six adults and 6 high school and college age sons). We really enjoyed the the time we spent there! The resort is very nice, we upgraded to Diamond and felt that having a "butler" (Victor was great! ) and other upgrades (quieter location, premium beverages and daily stocked mini frige) were well worth the extra money. Nice selection of restaurants along with the buffet gave us plenty of variety while we were there.
Lenny and the bartender/service team at the Diamond Beach bar were great! Friendly, efficient and fun! Always a smile and greeting along with the offer of assistance, I can"t say enough good things about Lenny, Dilson, Yeison and Kennedy.
One negative was the size of the fitness center, very small and crowed all the time.

Room Tip: Diamond buildings and those away from the sports bar were quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank susanips
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great exercise, you should definitely try it the fitness instructor is amazing and knowledgeable they have yoga with Stephanie she is good instructor too that is the best distraction I had in my vacation thanks Carlos

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Charles H
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just finished working out with Carlos and his Bootcamp class and it was awesome! It’s an hit it hard one hour circuit class that gets you going before you hit the beach. Super instruction from Carlos and nothing but positive feedback from all attendees!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Carlos for fitness is where it’s at!!!! I read previous reviews and he did not disappoint!!! Husband and I work out regularly at home... and Carlos brought the challenge!!! Did his TRX yesterday and doing a different power one today. He was helpful and encouraging while modifying for each skill level.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank lindsey1275
comunity1puj, Manager at Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you very much for the time you took to provide us your review of your recent stay in our property.

Combining the charming culture of the Dominican Republic with a luxury product, exceptional service, and incredible attention to detail, the Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino promises the vacation of your dreams.

Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino is ideal for families and groups, and features a separate section dedicated to adults only vacations. With its All-In Luxury™ concept, regal furnishings, and laidback island atmosphere, our Punta Cana hotel is sure to awaken your senses and treat you to a luxury vacation unlike any other.

In our property we have the Fitness Program which has a highly professional staff to help our guest to embark to a fitness world and keep being healthy; we love to learn you could fully enjoy all our fitness activities, we would love to express our gratitude for your flattering comments about our fitness staff as they strive to create amazing experiences for our very valued guests, you can rest assured we will share with Carlos, all your amazing comments.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your good review, we would love to have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future for us to keep creating amazing experiences for you.

Best regards,

Stefano Sturni
Resorts Manager Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Memories Splash Resort.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We went for an 8 day trip as a family of four, two kids age 10 and 12. I am going to make a list of everything we did and saw and comment on it. Things I wish I would have seen when we were researching resorts.

*Food was pretty good. We are foodies, so take my review with that in mind. The buffet has some really good food and actually had some very high end dishes. Lots of seafood and meat choices, lots of fancy cheeses and spreads. The "local" dishes were good too. The restaurants were "ok". We tried the Italian restaurant and the Japanese steak house (Benihana style). They were both "meh". The buffet honestly was better. next time I would skip the Italian restaurant. the service was blah.

*drinks were hit and miss. everything is served in plastic tumblers. the house wine is pretty bleh. I learned after day two order by name what I wanted to drink. instead of "vodka cranberry" ask for "absolute cranberry". if you don't you get something called Dorado.

*service was hit and miss. most of the workers were really really good. others were very clearly not happy with what they were doing.

*we were there over spring break and there were a lot of drunk high school kids at the pool bar. they seemed to disappear by 5pm every day which was good.

*the pools were cold. the water park which is at the ajoining resort was not very exciting. (2 min walk). if you are looking for water parks and pool stuff primarily, it would be disappointing.

*the beach and ocean were AMAZING. white sand, blue water, fun waves, warm water.

*I would upgrade to diamond club next time right away. it gives you access to VIP bars (that don't have drunk high school kids) and also the service is much better. The drinks are all top shelf too. the Diamond beach bar is really nice and you can have lunch right on the beach. you also get access to the cabanas for "free".

*the evening theater shows were fun. some were really bad, some were really good. there isn't much going on in the evening for kids, so this what we did in the evening. the circus show was awesome. the michael jackson show was interesting. the lion king was really fun. the others were meh.

*the coffee shop needs to upgrade to actually serve coffee instead of gas station capaccino.

*it's totally worth it to tip the bartenders the first day or two you are there. no need to tip crazy, but order a few drinks and give them $5 a couple times. it will pay you back 100x the rest of the trip. I tipped the bartender at the Diamond club beach bar the first day and for the rest of the trip he had my exact drink ready and would hand it over the crowd of people waiting in front of me.

*are all all-inclusives the same way where there are 30 people trying to get a drink at once? for the most part, it took 15 minutes to get a drink no matter which bar I went to. I suppose it's because everyone is ordering fancy blender drinks

*halls are so loud! things didn't get quiet until 11:30pm typically. then they start banging doors at 7:30am and it echos so loudly. We were in Building 1.

*3 of us got mild diarreaha at various times throughout the trip. I blame the water at the restaraunt for the kids. I blame a lot of rum for mine.

Pro-tip for getting the best drinks w/o hassle. Avoid the pool bar all together. The Sand Bar near the beach was better, but still could take 20 minutes. The lobby bar and the martini bar were probably the best places to get a drink quick.

Would I recommend? Yes. If you are 100% looking forward to the pools and the water park I would check out other resorts. If you are going for the food, the drink, and the beach, yes.

Room Tip: Upgrade to diamond club and get a swim up room *building 6*
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family