Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro
USD 210*
USD 165*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 371*
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 346*
Barcelo.com
USD 437*
USD 428*
Bookit.com
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 340*
USD 293*
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 231*
BahiaPrincipe
  • Pool
Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 283*
  • Breakfast included
TRS Turquesa Hotel(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 238*
HotelsForEveryone
10,920 results
All reviewsgarden grillclub diamonda la carte restaurantsmain buffetkaraoke barbbq restaurantcloser to the beachmain poolguest servicesthomas cooklarge resortseafooddominican republicsteakbeach poolother resortst shirts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our 2nd time to Grand Bahia Principe (group of 7 or so resorts) I stayed with my mom and sister..last time 6 months ago we stayed at Turquesa with the kids and it was amazing great kids show and water park daily and nightly entertainment was fantastic rooms always stocked and room service as well..this time we stayed at Bavaro side and it was borrrrring 0 entertainment going on no room service had to ask for robes and slippers nobody EVER answered the phone and we would get accidental calls to our room..walked to Bahia principe Punta cana and it's packkkked good luck getting a seat..so off we went to turquesa most times (should have stayed there) entertainment GREAT joselito is our amiiigo he was there lasttime for hurricane Maria..john the bartender super nice..if I return we would stay at turquesa most likely or a luxury resort..i will say HUGE shout out to Jairo the bartender server at Bavaro ALWAYS KIND and treated us great and made us special fantastic drinks every evening.. one other thing my mom got glass in her mouth at the main restaurant at Bavaro told staff and was told they would tell management..and they would get back to us.. NEVER did..they didn't even seem sorry it happend..i understand things happen but an apology or a little gift bag something would have been nice..didnt like that..other then that 3 out 5 for Bavaro..boring lacking entertainment if u go stay at one of the other resorts and consider a luxury one so u have access to all! MUCHO GRACIAS for all the service love DR great happy people remember to tip it goes a long way and they all deserve it for long hours of work!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Andrea C
Online Reputati... C, Customer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Andrea,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please rest assured that we have taken your observations into great consideration.

We are glad to find out that there were some aspects you find worth to mention, especially our immaculate grounds, clean pools, beautiful beach, nice room, and friendly staff. It is a great compliment to forward your comments to Joselito, who will appreciate your comments.

It is our sincere hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future in any of our Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts, and you are welcome to contact us for any further assistance info.fantasiabavaro@bahia-principe.com

Regards from Punta Cana,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time in Punta Cana and let me tell you it did not disappoint. I went on a girls vacation with my sister and mom and we LOVED every day on this beautiful island. Our room was spacious and comfortable and the staff was so friendly. We were right in the middle of the pools and beaches so we did not have far to go. I was told before I left how beautiful it was and now I am sharing the same with others. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Request a room on the corner! We were told told and it was a great room!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Online Reputati... C, Customer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure and a great compliment to know that you have had experienced an awesome trip in Punta Cana.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked an all-inclusive package in a Junior Suite room for my wife, my three-year-old daughter and myself. I received a message in which I was told that the total value of my reservation, for seven (7) nights, would be charged to my credit card. This charge was actually made.

I arrived at the hotel at midnight on Friday and on Saturday, around 11:00 p.m., being in my room, A HUGE COCKROACH appeared in the middle of the bed. We got off the bed with my wife and the cockroach got under the mattress. We went to the reception to talk about what happened and at that same moment the guest of another room (76305) was in the lobby also complaining because the previous night had had to kill TWO COCKROACHES and on Saturday another appeared. Given this situation, we proceeded to request Mr. Miguel Angel Tomas, night manager, to refund our money and we told him that we had made the reservation through booking.com. He told us that if we had made the reservation through an agency, he could not help us or return any money even though the hotel did receive the money).

Mr. Tomas told us that we should complain with booking.com and that the hotel would deal with booking.com. We told him that of course we wanted a refund of our money and he told us he could not help us. That in any case they were going to be charged both the nights of Friday and Saturday, because we had stayed until midnight, ignoring that the reason for leaving the hotel was not a voluntary decision of ours, but the unhealthiness and filth of the hotel. He asked us to leave the hotel. Mr. Tomas was very rude and apparently used to deal with cockroaches problems at the hotel (two guests were complaining at the same time!). THIS IS NOT A FIVE STAR HOTEL!!! TWO STARS at the most. Will never come back. Will never recommend it.

Room Tip: Probably third floor rooms may have less cockroaches
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Richard G
Online Reputati... C, Customer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro, responded to this reviewResponded today

Dear Richard,

First all, we would like to offer apologies for the inconvenient already mentioned. However allows to inform you that the Hotel does not do refund directly to the clients. Could you be so kind and contact your travel agency and ask then that for they to get in touch with us in order to solve this misunderstanding. Our email address is info.bavaro@bahia-principe.com

Always at your disposal,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very pleasurable stay at this hotel. Everyone was really friendly with our kids and us. The food and drinks was great. The nightly entertainment for kids were enjoyable, as well as the music the adults can dance to. The pool area was very clean and the resort grounds was well maintained everyday! Every worker we passed by said hi and had a pleasant smile. Overall our experience was great and wil definitely go back again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rika S
Online Reputati... C, Customer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

For all the Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro team is grateful to read that you and your kids enjoyed a great time, eat good, great staff, and appreciated the warm and sunny weather.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you once again! You are welcome to contact us for any further assistance info.bavaro@bahia-principe.com

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed at Grand Bahai Principe Bavaro for a week all inclusive. There are lots of restaurant choices at this large property and the food is great in all of them, including the buffet. The buffet has different theme nights so their is variety in the food.

During the day there is a lot to do. The entertainment staff are hilarious! There are always activities to participate in if you care to but watching is just as entertaining. I especially loved the morning yoga/stretch classes and the aqua gym classes in the pool which were led by NRG2GO certified instructors in conjunction with the entertainment staff. I really loved to stay active while on vacation. There is a good gym on site as well.

The rooms are very spacious with a sitting area, large bathroom and bed. In my unit - building 23 - the maid was amazing. I just adored her. She really makes sure you have everything you need.

If you enjoy nightlife there is always entertainment at night. Bring your bug spray though - the mosqitos can ruin a good time really fast; however, it is cool enough in the evening to wear long pants and that would solve the problem too.

I would definitely come back to this resort. It's great for couples, families, and even people travelling alone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Natalie R
Online Reputati... C, Customer Service at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at our hotel.

We will be a pleasure to welcome you once again at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort to experience the hospitality of our people, the quality of our services and facilities.

Don´t hesitate in contacting us prior arrival to info.bavaro@bahia-principe.com that way we will can assist you for anything you may need.

Kind regards,