14,951 results
All reviews cascade pool the grill lobster chez isabelle our honeymoon flavor market martini bar las olas swim up bar horseback riding sax player french restaurant bug spray red flag greeted with champagne garden view other resorts
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Junior and the entertainment crew made our experience by the pool and beach 5 stars! Junior was very personable and a great guy. I will come back just to visit the people who work here!
The customer service was the best I’ve been too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Greatest place to celebrate life and love! This tropical paradise is filled with an excellent staff who meet all of your needs. There are multiple restaurants to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the drink choices are out of this world! If there is one drawback, it's the humidity in the room. Either bring damp rid, or ask for a dehumidifier when you check in. If you have any questions, ask for Junior! He knows all. All the bartenders are super, but we found Elwin and Luis to be a step above.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kimberlyrose4
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Girls trip to Punta Cana! We were probably one of the only people who weren't a couple, but everyone was so nice. Didn't feel like the resort was exclusively for couples.

My second trip to a Excellence resort and was not disappointed (first visit was in Riviera Maya). The resort was beautiful and the beaches were clean. I decided to upgrade to the Excellence club and it was fabulous. Really liked the check in process and the treats we got in our room. The pool and beach was great and the service and drinks were great. The drink in the pineapple was so awesome. Couldn't stay up for the nightly shows but saw them in Mexico and they were great. The food was excellent, ate a Spice twice and the dinner at Magna blew me away. I think I ate healthier there than back home!

Shoutouts to Hendrix, Sonia, Danny, Jhon! The waiters at the Magna restaurant were great!

Room tip: Excellence Club is worth it!
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kris242
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went as a group in February to celebrate a special birthday. The hotel had a big wow factor as soon as we arrived. The staff are some of the most attentive I have ever experienced. All the restaurants were excellent (and we tried them all) with a la carte menu. Everywhere is spotlessly clean and well kept. Our room was very large and had everything you needed apart from a kettle, there are coffee machines but the water doesn't get hot enough for tea, a minor thing and we managed.some people did complain about damp rooms due to the humidity but ours was fine.If all you want to do is chill out and do nothing and be waited on then this is a place for you. It is Spanish speaking but most staff speak good English. It is not the Caribbean as I know it. There were a couple of negatives, it is in the middle of nowhere, so if you were expecting to explore it isn't going to happen easily without going on long excursions. As a group of 8 and not being able to book tables it wasn't always easy to fit us in together but they did their best. There are a few shops on site, the largest one I had to walk out of as I was followed round as if I was going to steal everything in sight, not a good experience. It was extremely windy all the time we were there, we may just have been unlucky but it did stop us going on the beach a lot and the sea was very rough, I believe it is the Atlantic (I could be wrong) which is why I said it is nit the Caribbean as I know it. All in all we had a great time the All Inclusive was the best with all top branded drinks. I would recommend the hotel but for us not the location as we like to get out and explore a bit. (Which is why I only rated it 4 stars) If you have booked to go you will have a great time. Enjoy!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was beautiful! I had 0 complaints, until my phone went “missing”.
The pool bar guys are amazing especially Rico, he was my absolute favourite employee at this resort.
Rico made me feel very very relaxed sitting by the pool when he was serving.
Rico, keep doing you. You’re amazing.

2  Thank 371lisamariec