Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 570
USD 363
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 347
USD 332
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 258
Excellence Resorts
USD 415
USD 294
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 457
USD 335
Melia.com
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 396
USD 365
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
USD 475
USD 336
USD 762
Hotels.com
4,718 results
All reviewsseafoodmedia lunasteakanimation teama la carte restaurantsla gondolapink flamingosswim up barmain bardominican nightgrounds are beautifulitalian restaurantnightly entertainmentsaona islandnight showswhite sandyogurt
Reviewed 4 April 2018

First off this resort is somewhat dated but it makes up for it in so many other ways. Food is very good and a huge variety. Staff is amazing. Everything is open air and The resort has a real charm so much so that you feel at home. Drinks are great and the central bar is lovely any time of the day. Pool is nice and the beach is amazing. We had ground floor units with friends next door and the patios were nice to have a drink and relax. Mini bar was always stocked with beer and water. We would definitely return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SilverAmethyst
Jordi G, General Manager at Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear SilverAmethyst,

When I read such a comment I just thought: mission accomplished! We really work hard to create great memories in our guest’s vacation! But our mission haven’t end as we are already working to make your next stay with us more pleasant than the last one!

Thank you for your comment.

Natura Park Beach Eco Resort

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Natura Park is a beautiful resort. Utmost car in the maintenance of the gardens and wildlife are evident. The rooms are showing their age, but they are extremely quiet and cozy. I had a back view balcony (of the forest in behind) and it was so quiet, the only things I could hear are the wind through the palms and the tree frogs. This resort is smaller and easy to get around. The front lobby with its log furniture is charming. The restaurant buffet is exceptional in choices and quality. Many thanks to Pedro the head chef who guided me safely through the buffet more than once as I have severe food intolerances (celiac). I didn’t have any issues whatsoever, and had many choices. Thursday night is Dominican night and is not to be missed! The bar merengita is a great place to unwind, serving up many fancy cocktails! Shows are provided in the evening if that is your thing. Beach is nice and there are cabanas for shade. Pool is also very nice and clean, complete with full bar in this area for your service as well. I highly recommend this resort and I will be back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank christina m

Dear Christina ,

Receive a warm greeting from Punta Cana.

It is a pleasure for us to read your experience about your recent stay at our hotel, to know how satisfied you felt with our services, accommodations and treatment encourage us to keep giving the best of us, since it is proof that we are achieving our main goal which is to make the best of all our guests vacations.

I have submitted your comment to all of our employees for have made the best of your experience and for providing you an exceptional service and wonderful stay, be sure that we will congratulate them.

I will definitely wait for your next return to Blau Natura Park, which is now, your home in the Caribbean.

Best regards,

Natura Park Beach Eco Resort

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Okay I’ll start with the good about this place:

-Very friendly bell-hop
-beautiful flora and fauna
-fun to watch the flamingos and Peacocks roam about

Now for the bad:

-when we arrived we weren’t allowed to check in until 3:00. We asked if they could store our bags and they just told us to put it off to the side, and that is where they stayed, unwatched, until we came back to get them.
-While waiting to check in, we decided to check out the beach. We went to go get towels, and they would not give us any because we didn’t have our towel pass “flimsy piece of paper.” When we tried to ask questions, the towel attendant ignored us and only talked to people who were interested in booking excursions. (He continued to be rude for the duration of our stay)
-After check-in we were brought to our room. The room needs a huge facelift: the couch had holes in it, the safe didn’t work, the tv was from the 90’s, funky smell, the shower only had ice cold water, and the outlets didn’t work.
-no servers at the pool or beach
-no room service
-no restaurants/bars open 24 hours
-you only get to eat once at a fancy restaurant if you stay for three nights. You have to book it in advance, and they will only book it if it’s before noon. Therefore we weren’t able to book anything for the first night. We went to the booking desk right when they opened the next morning and we weren’t able to get a reservation until our last night at 10:00pm. The guy that made the reservation for us was incredibly rude, not to mention he was there all day, but wouldn’t make any reservations after 12:00. The fancy restaurant was delicious, but the servers weren’t very attentive. Also there were only a few other diners even there, so I don’t know why we had to wait for so late to eat.
-we weren’t offered alcoholic beverages at dinner, we had to go seek out servers to try and obtain some.
-one day it rained, and so they only opened one restaurant.
-the WiFi wasn’t free- that’s fine, we didn’t mind paying. However you had to get your WiFi ticket from a machine that only accepted USD and no credit/debit cards. So we went to the ATM to take out money, but it only gave us Dominican pesos. We went up to the front desk to exchange it to pesos and they initially refused and said that we would need to pay for a shuttle to the mall (that only went at specific times) to exchange money. Finally they caved and agreed to exchange our money and tried to initially give us a terrible exchange rate.
-this shuttle that takes you to the mall costs around $6 per person. What they fail to mention is that a complimentary shuttle travels to the hotel multiple times a day to take people to the mall.
-We were there for 3 nights, and they only had one actual performance while we were there
-cleaning ladies come and knock on your door really early. Some people may not mind this, but when I’m on vacation I want to sleep in.
-constantly bombarded everywhere by staff to book excursions
- there website states that they have water activities, but we didn’t see any
-the beach was filthy with trash and covered in seaweed (not sure where they got the eco part from)
-people bug you on the beach about once every fifteen minutes, either to buy something or to book an excursion. The most annoying thing about this was that half of the time it was people from the hotel trying to get you to buy things/book excursions.
-on our last night I made reservations for a taxi early the next morning. They told me to arrive early, so I did. When I arrived there was no taxi. The front desk associate told me he would call for me. I had to wait an additional half hour for the taxi, and almost missed my flight!

Overall, for the money you “save” is just not worth it. It may be one of the cheaper options in Punta Cana, but that doesn’t mean it’s inexpensive.
I hope this helped!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank travelinglobe

Dear travelinglobe,

First of all, allow me to thank you for choosing Natura Park for your recent vacation, also for bringing to our attention your valuable comments which will help us in our efforts of refining our service.

We really appreciate your constructive feedback and on the behalf of my entire Natura Park team I would like to offer you our most sincere apologies for not having exceeded your expectations in reference to the points mentioned above.

I hope to have the opportunity to show you the high standards Natura Park is normally know for.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any assistance.

Cordially,

Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved the swim up bar and the pools. The access to the beach is amazing. The staff is fun and super nice. Although i found it annoying that the pool would close at 6 i find its too early. The food was great, i would of liked to eat something more local tho. Be prepared to carry tips, the bar gets busy fast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank nessa_gomz
Jordi G, General Manager at Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Nessa,

Greetings from Punta Cana.

It was lovely to read your comment about how fantastic was your holiday here!

Hopefully you will visit us soon that will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Nice hotel and excellent service. Staff very friendly and ready to help.

We spent 10 days onsite and I had the oolportunity to sail 12 times. Wonderful!

The food was very good and there was a lot of stuff to choose from so it wasn't hard to find something new to tast and enjoy.

Beautiful beach.

Room Tip: Try to be in the middle of the complex; this way you are close to everything.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Martin M
Jordi G, General Manager at Natura Park Beach Eco Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you very much Martin M for your wonderful feedback and for recommending us!

There is not greater satisfaction for us than learning you enjoyed a wonderful vacation thanks to the effort and dedication demonstrated by our staff.

It is definitely an honor to know you have chosen us already as one of your spots for your next vacations here in your second home.

Warm regards,