14,922 results
All reviewsroyal servicethe reservemolegabi beachjensy rijojuan cruzthe grillsanto polancodinner reservationsyhi spaswim up barmain lobbykids zonedominican republictime sharepersonal butlerdestination wedding
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I stayed at the resort with a group of 24 people for a wedding. We had such a great time. There are many restaurants with a nice variety of cuisine (Bana (hibachi) and Mole (Mexican cuisine) were my favorites). There are shuttles to bring you around the VERY large resort, but sometimes you may have to wait a little for one to pass by depending on where you are. One of our main highlights was being at the main pool. The pool was also huge, with many little nooks and places to hang out, including a volleyball net, and a swim up bar. It was so much fun, and we had the most friendly and very attentive waiter named Jensy. He provided us with drinks all day long, and you could tell that he made our group a priority. He was so friendly, and even remembered my name all week! Thank you Jensy, you were amazing!!

Stayed: August 2018
Paradisus P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jcappozzo,

Thank you for your preference in selecting our Paradisus Punta Cana Resort for your recent vacation. I feel very happy to learn that your overall experience while under our care has been memorable and sincerely appreciate the time you have dedicated to write this review.

I am much honored for your compliments on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by our staff, specially Jensy. Be sure I will share your nice words with him, as I encourage my team to keep up the good work.

We will be looking forward to host your next vacation at this, your home in the Caribbean, The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Where do I even begin...
My husband, my daughters 4 & 11, and myself fell in love with this place but most of all the people. Everyone went out of their way to ask us if we were enjoying ourselves " good vacation" . All of the workers were busy non stop and working so hard but always had a smile on their face. Anything we requested in our room ( drinks or towels) arrived very quickly. The beaches are beautiful!!!!! Some seaweed during our visit but hey it's a beach. The YHI Spa was so awesome the tropical mud and the massage awesome! Luis the bartender at Gabi Beach makes the best drinks ever Banana Mama was my favorite. The workers in the green uniforms were so nice to climb the trees and give us fresh coconuts they would cut open with machetes. Moses from Gabi Beach was so sweet he would call the girls " little princesses" and treated them like a princess the entire vac. Now for our favorite part .... meeting our now friends from Kids Zone we usually don't leave our kids and we were a little hesitant so day 1 & 2 we would make little visits to check on them and see what they were doing, sometimes we would stay and watch them play or do a craft. We checked on Addi (11)at the pool and the girl watching her was very alert when she came over to the side of the pool to talk to her daddy and I which made us feel even better that she wouldn't just let her talk to anyone. Same thing with Bentli (4) she had a worker with her in the pool right beside her and they were watching her every move. By the end of the week they were like family, for them to take such good care of our girls for the week meant so much to us! We spent a lot of time hanging out with them, listening to their goals in life, plans of going to school, & telling them about the U.S. and Mountain Dew ( they had never heard of it).
The day before leaving we went to tell some of them bye that wouldn't be working the next day "Xavier" and my girls cried, they said he was like a big brother and he felt the same. Each one of them made such a special impact on our family. Johana she was creative and had it under control, Katiuska is WILD so full of energy she is a lot of fun, Onil he is funny he will make you laugh, I was thinking one of the girls names was Deonna but not sure she was a sweetheart, Jack so genuine, kind and sweet. Before leaving we stopped by one last time to say our good byes and the tears wouldn't stop. They are the sweetest group. Of course the girls wanted to say good bye to Xavier one last time we explained to our 4 yr old he didn't work til later that day and we had to leave for the airport, she was so sad. Just as we got on our bus Xavier txt my husband through the WhatsApp and he had gotten there early to tell us bye, we stopped the bus and he came running the girls got out gave him big hugs of course more tears from all of us and we left. We are beach goers every year it's beach time, and when we leave we talk about how we miss the beach the water the food. This year was so much more we met some amazing friends that will always have a special place in our hearts. Thanks so much for the most amazing vacation!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joshw2755

Dear Josh W,

Receive a warm greeting from Paradisus Punta Cana and thank you for your beautiful feedback about your recent stay in our hotel.

I feel very proud and grateful for your compliments on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by our associates.I consider our associates are the driving force to our organization and I will make sure to share your review with them in order to provide you with another memorable experience.

Be sure i will congratulate them, for the effort and dedication during your stay.

We are going to be waiting for your return!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time at Paradisus Punta Cana but the highlight was with the Gabi Beach Bar Staff. Willy peña, Francisco Peguero, Juan Baez, Edwar caminero were beyond accommodating and friendly. As well as was Junior Rosario at the Bargarita Bar. Couldn’t ask for more. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bravesfan120,

Greetings from Punta Cana.

Thank you very much for sharing your comment with us and for have chosen us as your holiday destination.

I am glad you have enjoyed our beautiful paradise but more importantly the service provided by our staff who are the ones responsible of creating memorable experiences in our valued guests.

Be sure I will share your nice words with them, as I encourage my team to keep up the good work.

We hope to have you back with us again.

Best regards.

Guest Experience Dirrector

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at this resort - staff is great - very friendly - restaurants are wonderful and the pool is beautiful - try the sunrise bar on the beach with the fresh bbq for lunch - love the shows and dancing every night

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mariaweis
Paradisus P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear mariaweis,

Warmest regards from Punta Cana!

We truly appreciate you having left your comments about your holiday spent at The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort.

I would like to express my appreciation for your compliments towards the service provided by the staff. I will make sure to share with then your review as I encourage the team to keep up with the good work.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. I requested a birthday party in the Kid Zone for my daughter 1st birthday and they did an amazing party with perfect decorations! Very thankful to Kati and all the guys there. Our housekeeping Belkis Javier was extremely clean, she did a wonderful job every day and always with very nice attitude!! Also very happy with our therapist Wendy, we got a great massage!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mabelac

Dear Mabelac,

Greetings from Punta Cana.

We hope to have you back with us again.

Best regards.