“Great service, very friendly!!”

Dominican Transfers
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 25.00*
and up
Private Transfers from Punta Cana Airport to...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We provide top quality tours and transfers with personal pick-up from your hotel, cruise port, or the airport. Dominican Transfers provides huge discounts or provide the transportation for free if booking excursions with us.We can handle big groups like 800+ people to smaller groups of 50. We handle weddings to business trips ask for Edwin.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Did 7 day trip with my family and friends, Mr. Edwin called a day before in US to make sure I'm arriving, also called me when I landed. Booked a Saona Island excursion, also great experience. Thank you Dominican Transfers.

DominicanTransfers, Public Relations Manager at Dominican Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dennis we are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.
We look forward to serving you again.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"vehicle"
"hotel"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The folks at Dominican Transfers were so friendly! Great customer service and very prompt. Returned messages quickly - showed up on time. Pointed out the attractions and hotspots on the way to our resort. We will definately be using them again for our trip back next year!

Hi Cawik, Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
Our guys on the ground deserve all the credit and we'll definitely pass your message to them.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Thanks Dominican Transfer, thanks JORGE!!

I booked this transfer on the internet and honestly i wasn't sure if it's actually true because they were few times cheaper than similar companies for airport-hotel transfers, so i was leaving a customs and started to think what taxi i should take but then i got a few iMessages (as i got connected on the local wifi) the guy from Dominican Transfers wrote me his exactly location and also he took a picture with plate so i couldn't miss him!! That was really kind! Even if i booked group transfer (i think up to 8 persons) he provided a very clean, air conditioned van just for my wife and myself, another thing i was really positive surprised!!
During a drive to our hotel from PUJ to Bavaro, he gave me all basic information i should be aware for that region, i also had his number and i was able to ask or write in any time to him.

What's more interesting he didn't start to overload me with some excursion flyers but he asked me what is interesting for me and if there's any activity i would like to do during the stay. We stayed in a touch and two days after i asked for a offer to Saona Island (which is in any case 'must do' in DR). He gave me a very fair offer and i took ti, what's very important DOMINICAN TRANSFERS are really honest with transfer time (from hotel to meeting point or marine from where we started) and Jorge made a few calls to ensure how many guys we will collect and how long will the journey last.

At the end, i wanted to buy some Dominican cigars but that was crazy expensive in our hotel so i wrote to this guy again and even he wasn't our driver from hotel back to airport he called the driver and told him to bring me in a local cigar store where i bought much cheaper and that was a small factory where i could see how do they make a cigars i just bought!

THANK YOU guys, thanks for such a kind and friendly service i really enjoyed this vacation and DOMINICAN TRANSFERS made it much more easier!

DominicanTransfers, Public Relations Manager at Dominican Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.Next time you or your friends want to visit us, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Did a six-day trip from the U.S. in March, and I can't say enough how good with communication this group is. They were ALWAYS available through Facebook messaging or phones to either answer questions or make changes to our reservations. They were so good about it that even when one person in our group canceled the night before we went on an excursion, they didn't make us pay for that person and were very understanding about the whole thing. They went out of their way to come to our resort and take our payments/talk to us, and Edwin himself met us at the airport to ride to our resort with us and tell us all about the DR. Through the whole process, he lobbied for better prices for us and was there with discounts, advice, and information.

If you can, book their private transfers. Aside from the alcohol you can have waiting for you in the van, they'll allow you to make any stops you want as part of your trip. I've booked transfers in other areas in the past, and none were as fun/successful as this one. This is applicable to the rides to/from the airport AND any excursions you book through them (we did a full-day trip in Samana for way cheaper than anyone else was offering, and it was fantastic.)

You won't regret using Dominican Transfers.

Hi Naiff, Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.Being a small company, most of our customers are referred to us by existing customers.

Thank you, once again for the kind words, we hope to see you back again ASAP!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

In making plans for transfers to and from airport and resort I eventually chose Dominican Transfers. After contacting and corresponding with Edwin I felt confident that I was making the correct choice on transfer companies.

We used iMessage and the process could not be easier. Their rate was the best- we had a private new and clean van at our service.

Erika was waiting and greeted us at the airport who led us directly to our van where the driver and Edwin were waiting. Being parched, Edwin unmediately got us a complimentary bottle of water.

Everytime I contacted Edwin he replied within a few minutes. I would highly recommend this service and will be using it upon our return to Punta Cana.

DominicanTransfers, Public Relations Manager at Dominican Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review.Being a small company, most of our customers are referred to us by existing customers.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.