“great sunset place”
Review of SBG Casa de Campo

SBG Casa de Campo
Reserve with OpenTable
SBG Casa de Campo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in La Romana
Price range: USD 20 - USD 50
Description: SBG Casa De Campo offers an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean accent and fusion to taste in the most privileged enclave of La Marina, just finishing the Paseo Del Mar. It has unique corners, and intimate spaces loaded with art and marine details. The infinity pool with its fabulous panoramic view towards the docks of La Marina is one of the focal points of SBG Casa de Campo. Whether it's cooling off, sunbathing or sharing with your partner or friends the breathtaking sunsets from there, it's well worth your visit.
Reviewed 27 December 2017

great sea Bass enjoyed by my wife, salad very nice, drinks wine great, extensive scotch list. Great sunset views. Only downside was smokers outside.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This restaurant is in a great location, an old lighthouse converted into a restaurant overlooking the harbour at Casa de Campo. The menu is good, staff very good and the price of the food is fairly reasonable. Wine and drinks are expensive by UK standards but overall its a good restaurant that is definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Jeff A
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Dominican restaurateur Gamal Hache brings his successful chain to the luxurious and very exclusive Casa de Campo in La Romana. A beautiful and elegant new touch is an infinity pool overseen The Marina. Food is very eclectic but really good.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough amazing things about this restaurant!

The ambiance is very trendy-chic and the music is so lively- deep house/house music. I felt like I was in Ibiza again with the all white interior. It feels very European to me which I loved.

The food was nothing short of amazing, and the staff was next level. I would go back as many times as I could. Definitely a must if you are in town!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation on 11/25/17 to have lunch with my husband and 3 family members for Sunday 11/26/17 at 12:30pm; we emailed, car make and model, license plate, all adults ID #s, we drove for almost 2 hours and got the the gate at Casa de Campo at 12:00pm. We waited for over an hour, called the restaurant multiple times, and basically had to leave hungry back to Santo Domingo. Apparently you must have a security clearance to make it pass the gate, according to Casa de Campo employees, the restaurant never sent the information required. Long story short, we got tired of waiting, what was suppose to be a nice relaxing family lunch turned into a fiasco. A nice sunny Sunday wasted, I will never be back here and would never recommend it to my friends and family. A huge disappointment, lack of service, anyone coming from USA don’t waste your time with this restaurant, plenty nice places to eat around, I hope they can get their reservations in order, they just lost a customer for life. I give it 1 because I needed to write a review! Honestly this restaurant deserves a big zero!!!

1  Thank Esther W