“Casa de Campo Ii”

La Cana
Ranked #11 of 58 Restaurants in La Romana
Price range: USD 45 - USD 80
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: Experience the flavors of the Mediterranean without ever leaving the Caribbean at La Caña. Enjoy light lunches and satisfying dinner of traditionally prepared gourmet cuisine. The authentic flavors will almost make you bask the warmth of the sun on the French Riviera, see the architectural wonders of Milan, and feel the cobblestones beneath your feet.
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Waited 20 minutes for our table with reservations not very quick with seating but wait staff made up for it.
Very attentive. Filled water constantly
Had the grouper and grilled seafood which included lobster and octopus. Cooked perfectly. Had the lemon pie in jar for dessert. Great finish. Drinks were great. Including Belvedere vidka
Bluecollarcookin on youtube loved it.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Very convenient especially for the first night. Had two lunches and one dinner since it is on the meal plan. Burgers for the meat eaters were very good at lunch. Limited vegetarian but the fried avocado app is wonderful. This is super casual no need to dress up. Hubby had the grouper which was good for lunch and he had lamb for dinner which was also very good.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

First night at casa de campo so we decided to eat here. Very good food. Drinks expensive. Food very fresh and good selection.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

A beautiful romantic setting. overlooking the pool. Good service, but food is very average food. Definitely would not go out of my way, but it is conveniently next to where we are staying so would not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I went saturday afternoon to the bar seeking for a cold Beer asked for a Corona beforehand I say please the coldest one you have. I ask for two one for my friend when I take the first sip its less than room temperature so I kindly say that is not cold if they might find me a cooler one. He gets upset and brings me the check for the two beers. I start getting aggravated with the waiters attitude and then that super expensive check for the two hot beers they served me I say that I will only pay for one since was not going to take the other one for a friend that was outside since the last one I got was a Presidente (warm as well) I take out what I believe cost the beer and leave. The waiter ran after me like I was some kind of thief saying that 52 pesos were missing on the tab. Anyhow I really think that for such an expensive resort drinks should be served right temperature etc. I will never go back to that bar because I actually felt very bad the way I was treated as a customer and as a lady.