What a lovely hotel. There is a nice shopping area attached. Take long walsandlook at the fabulous houses onyour way to altos de chavon. The italian restaurant there is very nice. The Area at the top where there are the concerts is not to be missed.
great rooms,lots of different options so make sure to check all that is available.
Our favorite thing to do was the altos de chavon art colony. It is practically attached and you can use your food credit there. do not miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis courts, and polo facilities. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought-after Dominican Republic golf resorts featuring three championship golf courses — including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic