Our group spent 5 nights in Cacique #21. It rained 2.5 days so we did not get to the main resort much. We had a cook and maid, pool, hot tub, pool table and living space for cards.
Since our last trip 2 years ago, the renovations have been completed, and the areas are beautiful, we did not use the aminities.
As for Cacique #21, I was not impressed. The view from the mail living area was the golf course and the ocean, it was beautiful. Only ONE bedroom had an ocean view. The rooms were not well lit, beds were hard. Our room was above the kitchen, noisy!
It is a privatly owned villa, so we had people to help with problems, The hot tub was either too cold or too hot, the pool was dirty. I did see the man clean it, but it was still cloudy all the time. There was not hot water in any bathroom for showers until after 11am.
Our cook and service was very good!
As a group, we enjoyed our time together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis courts, and polo facilities. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought-after Dominican Republic golf resorts featuring three championship golf courses — including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic