very disappointed in some things with this hotel:
1. very outdated. rooms were old and furniture was disgusting.
2. supposed to have three restaurant choices but only one was open.
3. entertainment was pretty bad like one woman and five guys dancing to disco music CDs and playing drinking games with underage patrons.
4. some things ridiculous such as to use internet very expensive and to down load boarding passes you have to pay. to play pool you have to go back to main reception desk and pay (what happened to All inclusive).
5. they could have offered us a suite instead of two crummy rooms, that would have been much better and less expensive.
on the good side....very nice employees, good food, beautiful pool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Puerto Plata Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puerto Plata Village Hotel Puerto Plata
- Sun Village Resort & Spa