“From Texas, my stay in zona colonial”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
bedroom
bathroom
2nd bedroom
sofabed on gallery
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chuck W
“From Texas, my stay in zona colonial”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I recently stayed here and the accommodations, hosts, Suzanne and Benardo and the location could not have been better!! We had to make some last minute adjustments to the dates because of weather (hurricane Mathew) and they worked with me to make sure the vacation I had planned for so long was not a disaster...I am so greatful!! Thank you once again!!! Beautiful private courtyard, interesting architecture, try LuLu resteraunt, very close..love it!

30GFS
St. Thomas
“Better than staying at a Hotel”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was my second stay there and again, there were no complaints .We arrived early while the house was being cleaned so, we left our luggage and went out to spend some time on the Conde and to have lunch.... .I cannot begin to discribe how much we enjoyed the house. It is very spacious and private with 2 very spacious bedrooms with A/C, each with it's own super modern bathroom and a third upper level loft with one sofabed . Close by, there is a supermarket to buy anything you want..Amaury, the poolman came every other day to clean the pool and Mery to clean the house. They both made sure that we had everything at our disposal to make our stay a pleasant one.. Mery even cooked a pot of Sancocho for us...Mery...I must say,... that was the best Sancocho we ever had,...thank you so much... We spent the days in utmost relaxation and sometimes went out to eat when we did'nt cook ourselves. Bernard who also is an achitect and designer of the house, passed by to download the wifi for us...Computer and cellphone. We enjoyed the place so much that we are already planning our next trip in february.. I would recommend anyone traveling to Santo Domingo, to stay at Hermosa Casa Clonial...Trust me...You'll be glad you did

Travelling group: Friends
30GFS
St. Thomas
“The stay was terrific”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I only spent 2 days of my 4 day vacation at the home and was very impressed with the whole house. Although we never used the pool it was cleaned daily for us to enjoy.... Didn''t get to meet Sussanne but Bernard came with the keys and to show me around. The house is clean.spacious and very comfortable. Only a couple of blocks from the conde in a quiet neighborhood, beautifully landscaped with a pool in the courtyard. Susanne did a great job decorating the home and installing everything to make it inviting and beautifully maintained..Thank you Sussanne...and Bernard...

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Paul H P
“Suzanne and her staff make you feel better than at home.”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The house is very spacious. Suzanne makes you feel at home. Staff was very helpful. Plenty of policemen in the area for safety. Parking garage very close. Plenty of restaurants and stores in the area.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Todd J
Memphis, Tennessee
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The wife and I had a ball at vacation house. It is located in the Zona Colonial. Everything you want, nightlife, food, sights, are within within walking distance. The house is nice and spacious. The kitchen is excellent. The true gift though are the owners and the staff. They made us feel absolutely at home. Mery the housekeeper is an angel. this is my new goto spot in DR.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing