“Great,private,excelent place tostay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ramby6
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Great,private,excelent place tostay”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed in August for one week in the beatifull appartment of Petteri in Cazgue in Santo Domingo.You will have the whole appartment for your self with everything in it...livingroom,bedroom,open kitchen with washingmachine and all the other things you need to have when you want to cook.There is airco in the bedroom and fans in the other parts of the house. we went out for shopping to make our breakfast,but at night we always went to good places where you can have dinner. Nearby your house on the malecon, you have the very good restaurant of Adrian tropical. excellent food and a good price.The appartmet is also very safe and nearby the old colonial center and the Malecon. I will recomand this great palce to alle my friends. Thanks a lot petteri, you gave us a lovely week in your appartment. Also your advices etc were very welcome. Bernardo and Mara

Management Response
2 Sep 2016
Hello Mara and Bernardo,
I am very happy and satisfied to hear you had an enjoyable stay.
Hoping to accommodate you again in the future...
With best regards,
Petteri

ps. hopefully soon i will have a chance to visit you in Cuba
lindsasay
Willingboro, New Jersey
“Very excellent”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed to the apartment for 9 days on my recent trip in santo domingo the apartment is very cozy as it shows in the picture the owner MR Peterri took the times to explain or to advise me about the accommodations in santo domingo he is always there to answer questions and you need help in the future I will book this apartment again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cozy of the apartment
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Management Response
29 Jul 2016
Thank you !!

It is a pleasure to have customers like you !

Hoping to accommodate you again soon in the future...

With sunny regards,

Petteri
Hilltop20...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Stay in Santo Domingo”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This review is about two months late. Back in May, I traveled to Santo Domingo for my birthday and stayed at this particular apartment in Santo Domingo. Prior to my arrival, I had exchanged messages with Petteri, the apartment's owner. Even before my arrival, I felt good about my interactions with Petteri. He responded quickly to my questions and put me at great ease.

After my arrival, I finally met him in person. He was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and very accommodating. We walked up to the apartment and Petteri told me everything that I need to know about the place. The apartment was great.

The apartment had everything that a traveler needs. A good living room, kitchen with utensils and the amenities, good bedroom with a great air conditioner unit, a clean bathroom with a great shower and hot water, strong wifi signal, cable television, great security and a decent view of the surrounding area.

Let me talk about the security. The apartment complex has round the clock security. What is even greater is that there is a very secure laboratory across the street from the apartment (Laboratorio Amadita). There are armed security guards protecting that building 24-hours a day/7 days a week. I took several walks and never once felt in danger.

Petteri is type of person that any traveler would want to interact with when renting and staying in an apartment in Santo Domingo. Petteri answered my questions and provided solutions to small issues very quickly. I do not know Petteri personally, but I believe that he is a person of great character and cares about everyone that he deals with, personally and professionally.

I would recommend to anyone, on this earth, to contact Petteri and stay at this property, or one of his other properties. You will enjoy it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and security
Travelling group: Solo
Lauro V
“Cozy like the title says”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Owner has placed an accurate description of the apartment, it is cozy and elegant. I stayed there with my fiancé for six nights and found the place to be very safe and well attended. Only thing I did not like was that the bed was not very confortable. It is situated in a closely to everything.

Liked best: The amenities
Liked least: the bed
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Gary H
Iowa
“Met my expectations and needs very well.”
Reviewed 14 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Was there for the Caribbean Series (baseball). The apartment was convenient for the Metro to get to cut 3-4 km off of the walk to the stadium. Easy for taxi drivers to find after the game, when I did not want to be walking 5 km through dark streets after midnight in an unfamiliar city.

Also convenient to the Malecon and walkable to La Zona Colonia. The barbecue place next door has great chicken and rice for lunch.

Everything you need for a short or long stay is within easy walking distance.

The apartment itself was clean and comfortable. It came with WiFi access and cable or satellite TV with a wide range of TV channels.

As for service, it was better than I could have expected. As others have described, Petteri was very helpful in describing and pointing out resources in the neighborhood - such as banks, the supermarket, the calmado, the Mash Cafe next door, etc. And he was good at weaving into the conversation advise and cautionary tales about dealing with daily life in the city in a developing country.

In all, I do not know how I could have done better than to rent this apartment for my stay. I would definitely look into to renting this apartment again if I go back to Santo Domingo.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and excellent service
Liked least: No clothes dryer.
Travelling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing