“Awful service, I had to stand up and leave out of the indignation”
Review of Pizza colonial rd

Pizza colonial rd
Ranked #550 of 730 Restaurants in Santo Domingo
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Service was awful, absolutely unproffessional, cold and rude, I stayed there just because I was waiting for some friends that were going to celebrate their birthday there. But even worse, they didn't want to take a second order if a didn't order drinks that I didn't want! they wanted to force me to buy something I dindn't want!

This was a few months earlier but just recently I could write a review, in that moment the woman in charge wanted to force me to order drinks if I wanted to order a second pizza. I was waiting for a lot of friends because we were going to celebrate a birthday there, so I was going to order drinks, many drinks, but they didn't sold me the second pizza while I waited for my friends because they wanted me to order the drinks, which is completly illegal they can't force anyone to order something they don't want to order.

They said is because the pizza was at a special price but I doubled check the conditions of the promotion and said nothing about drinks.

I had to stand

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant quickly became my favorite Italian restaurant. Located in the Colonial Zone. I specially enjoy their salads.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The place has a variety of options in terms of great dish. I tried the pizza with eggplant and rissotto, it was tasteful and fresh.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had the BEST pizza here. I had a Hawaii pizza and I loved every bite of it. I was sad that it had to end ;-)

Super thin crust with a good tomato sauce, ham and the perfect amount of cheese. The freshly sliced pineapple on top was just the cherry on top!!
I still dream about this pizza!!

Hope to come back one day!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the nice decor of the place fool you. The food is far from good and the waiters have the worst attitude.
You order one thing and they bring you another... I was afraid to eat what they brought me after I asked them to replace my order.
I would not recommend anyone to eat at this place!