“Favorite Italian Restaurant”
Review of Pizza colonial rd

Pizza colonial rd
Ranked #552 of 740 Restaurants in Santo Domingo
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant quickly became my favorite Italian restaurant. Located in the Colonial Zone. I specially enjoy their salads.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The place has a variety of options in terms of great dish. I tried the pizza with eggplant and rissotto, it was tasteful and fresh.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had the BEST pizza here. I had a Hawaii pizza and I loved every bite of it. I was sad that it had to end ;-)

Super thin crust with a good tomato sauce, ham and the perfect amount of cheese. The freshly sliced pineapple on top was just the cherry on top!!
I still dream about this pizza!!

Hope to come back one day!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the nice decor of the place fool you. The food is far from good and the waiters have the worst attitude.
You order one thing and they bring you another... I was afraid to eat what they brought me after I asked them to replace my order.
I would not recommend anyone to eat at this place!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I would strongly recommend finding another place to eat in the Zona Colonial. The waitresses were rude, got our order wrong, and then refused to replace the wrong food that they brought. In any case the food, while cheap, was just ok.

Date of visit: January 2018