“night out wit friends”
Review of El Gaucho Piscadera - CLOSED

El Gaucho Piscadera
Price range: USD 20 - USD 75
Description: In "El Gaucho" every seat in the house is "the best seat of the house" with the most breath taking view of the island, we welcome you to a night you won't soon forget. "El Gaucho" is a place where you can have a beautiful meal of great Argentinean steak, juicy poultry, or fresh fish caught in our clear Caribbean waters, you also have a wide variety of the very best wines from all over Latin America. For cigar smoking fans we offer some hard-to-find smoking treasures, plus an extensive variety of premium single malt scotch, cognacs, brandy, and the finest port wine in our lounge area. As if that isn't enough you are also free to have some fresh salad from the salad bar.
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I had a steak it was amazing. So was the baked potato.The staff was very attentive. Over all i would eat there again.

1  Thank LauraLee C

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Didn't realize how close this restaurant was to our hotel. We could have walked here - but at night we decided to drive. It is high up and gave a good view of the lower area of Piscadera. We entered and were seated ata table we selected. The service was attentive and we placed our order promptly. There was a large group of about 12 people in one area and only 3 or 4 other couples there. Our order came out quickly and we enjoyed our dishes - I ordered a steak and my wife ordered pork chops. Both dishes were prepared well and came out as ordered (medium rare for my steak, and cooked just right for the pork chops). The food was good and the portion size was very good. The restaurant exceeded our expectations.

1  Thank baruchad
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to go out to dinner outside of our all inclusive resort one night. There are many restaurants to choose from on the island and we are pretty into having nice, delicious and worth our time and money dinners! I chose El Gaucho based on the location on top of the hill with a view as well as the menu of steak items that all seemed great. It was an amazing experience, quiet, romantic, peaceful, beautiful ambiance and view. We had appetizer of garlic bread and something as simple as that was extraordinary. Then the main courses came out and wow!! Whatever they season the steaks with is amazing, they are cooked to perfection and those fries!! They look like any regular fries but you can taste the difference! Great atmosphere, amazing food, excellent service!

2  Thank Valerie J
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Family of 4 had rib eye, T bone, chicken on a stick and kids chicken. Service was great, portions good size. Kids menu chicken portion bigger than adult chicken on a stick. Had 2 fruit sangria that were great. Many times when we have eaten out in the Caribbean the steak did not taste like steak in US. This was great US steak cooked to perfection. Would recommend highly.

1  Thank Cookingmom77
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We just had an amazing dinner. My youngest (13) and my wife had the petit filet, my other son had a hanger steak, and I had the gaucho. Everything was cooked perfectly and my steak was sooooo tender I almost did not need a knife.
We had the chorizo appetizer and it was quite tasty.
The service was great and the views were fantastic.

1  Thank BigBillOC