All reviewsqueen emma bridgefree breakfastroof terracewalking distancefront desksuperior studioprice quality is excellentpleasure stayingcapital citylarge roomhome away from homebus stationpleasant staycar rentalroom cleaningeasy accessrooms are comfortable
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Good value for the money. Close to business centers and close to the waterfront entertainment areas. I enjoyed the variety of breakfast choices, and the wireless internet speed was great. Friendly hotel, and good people.

Room Tip: Bring a converter for the electrical is 220V and 50 hertz.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan G, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Glen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us at Curacao Suites. It's great to read that you have enjoyed our facilities and ideal location in the city center of Willemstad.

It was a pleasure to host your stay and we hope to welcome you again another time.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The room was spacious, but lacking of good shower and reading lights. Otherwise cleanish, although the cleaner was "sick" suddenly when cleaning was due ??? Overall things were a little worn out, so you can see that the best days of this hotel are a few years back. Surroundings were dirty and full of trash, and some smell of urine in the closest walkways.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan G, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Guest,

We’re sorry your recent visit with us did not meet our high standards of service. We take our guests comments very seriously and we appreciate you taking the time to share your review and let us address your concerns.

We would like to apologize again for the one-day absence of housekeeping. We will try to prevent this in the future, and ensure continuity to provide daily clean rooms.

I am sorry that our facilities did not meet with your expectations. We regularly make improvements to our service based on the feedback of our valuable guests; please be assured that all your feedback has been considered and taken on board going forward. We currently are in the process of upgrading our furniture.

I am sorry that you were inconvenienced by the surroundings. This is regrettably beyond our control because these are the government duties and concerns; however, please be assured that we monitor our surroundings so it won’t escalate. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

We would also like to thank you for mentioning that you’ve enjoyed our ideal location and our spacious rooms.

So, thank you once again for your review. I am sorry that your visit did not meet with your expectations, but we appreciate your feedback and will take all your comments on board for quality and training purposes going forward.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I stayed at the Curacao Suites Hotel just before departing on a cruise.

The hotel is very centrally located to downtown, and the facilities seem almost new and are very well maintained. The guest rooms are very spacious! I booked this hotel based on other TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed! This place lives up to its ratings.

The hotel was fully booked during my stay, and there was an issue with the a/c unit in my room. The front desk staff in general, and "Anais" in particular was amazing and provided a very swift and comprehensive resolution for me.

WiFi is strong throughout the property, and the breakfast options provided were very good (hot offerings as well as yogurt, cereal, teas, juices, etc...)

The hotel also offers on-site car rental. In addition, they were very helpful in securing an airport transfer to the hotel for a nominal fee.

This hotel is a very reasonable and comfortable mid-range option, and I agree with other TripAdvisor reviewers that this is a top choice to be considered.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank CaptainBly
Ryan G, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear CaptainBly,

First of all, I'd like to thank you again for choosing Curacao Suites Hotel. It was such a pleasure having you as our guest. Secondly, I'd really like to thank you for taking your precious time to write such a lovely review about your stay with us.

I'm happy to read that you've enjoyed the 24/7 service of our staff, thanks for mentioning the name of our supervisor, I'll make sure she gets to hear your lovely compliment.
I'm also glad that you liked our ideal location in the city center of Otrobanda, Willemstad and our free breakfast which is served on our rooftop terrace.

It's such an honour reading that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us so much that they recommend Curacao Suites.

We hope you've had a great time on the cruise! And if you ever visit Curacao again we hope that we're able to welcome you again at Curacao Suites.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

You would be close the city and bars, for transport you could either rent a car or take a bus which is in walking proximity to the hotel. it also have tours which you could arrange from the hotel. very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Walk with your sleep, you would get enough rest.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ryan G, General Manager at Curacao Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Satesh,

Our location is indeed very ideal in the city center of Willemstad, Otrobanda. We're glad you've liked it!

Thank you for leaving a review about your recent stay at Curacao Suites Hotel.

We are indeed capable to help our guest with tours or renting a car, what we reccomend because we've got some special rates for our hotel guests!

Thanks for complimenting the staff, I'll make sure they get to hear the compliments!

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope that we're able to meet you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I like this hotel because it's pretty centrally located. It's in town and not that far from Punda (which is where most of the weekly action is). The rooftop is definitely the best feature. You can catch amazing morning views of the island there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Whitley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Our guests opinions mean a lot to us.

I am happy to read that you've enjoyed staying with us and that you like Curacao Suites Hotel and it's ideal location in the city center.

I am glad you liked our rooftop terrace, It's indeed a great place to enjoy our free breakfast in the mornings.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and it would be great if we're able to welcome you again!