All reviews boutique hotel small hotel full length mirror small room sea view a wonderful stay the water's edge within walking distance close to the hotel location is great short walk breakfast and dinner rain shower the entire hotel oceanfront room spent nights renting a car
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I reserved this hotel due to its location, and I must say that my stay at the hotel exceeded expectations. Upon my arrival Tieresa,from the reception personally gave me a tour of the hotel, and sat down with me to discuss my travel plans for my stay here. Her recommendations definitely enhanced my island experience. The hotel is a 10 min walk from the bustle and party galore of Punda, and a 10 min walk to Avila beach. It's also perfectly located to enjoy the party scenes in Pietermaai. As a solo traveller everything about the hotel was perfect. It was safe and clean. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious, equipped with a fridge and a dreamy bathroom. The windows were ocean facing. The hotel is waterfront, albiey lacking in a beach. But it borders CityBeach 88 which is a great spot for some evening chill vibes. The restaurant has a great ambience, but is a tad bit expensive. My stay at Bij Blauw was a great contributor to a blissful holiday in Curacao.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank sumedha r
Britt v, Manager at BijBlauw, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear sumedha r,

You were a wonderful guest, it was a pleasure hosting you and I am glad we could assist to make your holiday a memorable one!
Thank you very much for your really nice review.

Hope to meet you again!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. First, the locations it’s perfect, near to the downtown (5 minutes walking), near to some restaurants,near to the sea, it’s really good.
The room was excellent, perfectly clean, good size, comfortable, don’t need more.
Restaurant, short menu but great flavors!!!!
And the staff 10/10 excellent service, specially Thyrza help me a lot!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sucoi

Dear Suco I,

It was a pleasure assisting you during your business trip! Guests like you truly are the reason people like me love to do this job!

Hope to see you again some day and to meet your girlfriend of course!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Hotel for six wonderful nights. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. We stayed in room 9 which was beautifully decorated and the view was spectacular. The location was very convenient to the center of town (10 minute walk). The restaurant had a well rounded menu, the presentation was beautiful and everything was delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy S

Dear Wendy,

Thank you very much for your wonderful words, we are happy that you have enjoyed BijBlauw this much! It was really nice having you as our guests.

Will you say hi to James as well?

Hope to welcome you again some day!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Checking in: warm and friendly welcome to start your amazing experience.

Room: very spacious, clean room with a nice view. Bathroom nice and modern. Bed big and comfortable. Best sleep ever! Coffee machine in the room was a big plus.

Hygiene: very high standard of cleanliness

Atmosphere: classy

Service overall: they really look after you and make you feel welcome and special. Even the security makes sure you are safe.

Recommendation: highly recommended ✌️

Dear DutchCaribbeanman ;)

What a delight it was having you and your family at BijBlauw. We absolutely love your mother!
We have talked so much during your stay, so I will keep this short:

See you soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Bij Blauw is a lovely place with great staff. The rooms are super nice made up and the whole place is sitting in a stunning location. The food in the restaurant is outstanding and the complete package really made my holidays perfect (even that it was short).
I recommend everyone to stay and eat here.
Thanks everyone from Bij Blauw ❤️

1  Thank travelling_sab

Dear travelling_sab!

Your words are the kindest!
It was definitely a pleasure having you at BijBlauw. Like you said, it was short, but we will certainly remember!

We would love to welcome you again!