“Nice dinner with a great view!”
Review of Steak & Ribs

Steak & Ribs
Ranked #45 of 332 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Curacao is now a country and it is not listed in the list, neither is Netherlands Antilles which is the country of this it was part.
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I couldn't decide what to get so I ordered the sample platter that had a little bit of everything. Very good but way too much food for me. Wonderful view and great service.

1  Thank CAROL N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We've been to different restaurants in Curacaco, but Steak & ribs was so amazing because is located in a Fort, it is magical and romantic, we had luck to see a Boat cruising the shore right in front of us. The steak was tender and fresh. I will recommend the Argentinian Steak and the Ribs platter!

1  Thank Carlos C
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We had a couple of wonderful meals here. The fish was as good as the steak! The pepper steak was amazing and the surf and turf the best I’ve ever had.

1  Thank MARWIT2013
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We selected this spot after walking out of another place in the same plaza. The service was friendly, and the selection of meats was ample. The Argentinian Churasco was cooked to perfection. The baked potato came cold, but we were here for the steak. I can highly recommend a stop here for great food, service, and views.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We loved this restaurant, The staff couldn’t have been friendlier ,warm and welcoming .Spectacular view,doesn’t get any better than this and super close to the port if you’re there on a cruise. The waiter guided us how to order ,which was great because we were going to order way more than we did and we had plenty to share. If this restaurant was in my hometown I would go every weekend.