“The best seafood on Curacao!”

Restaurant Fishalicious
Ranked #25 of 308 Restaurants in Willemstad
Price range: USD 30 - USD 60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seafood restaurant specialized in North sea fish, like Dover Sole, cod fish and oysters. Of course local fish on the menu.
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Simply put: It's the best seafood on Curacao! The ceviche appetizer, grilled swordfish and seared tuna were all prepared to perfection!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed 28 February 2016

one of the leading restaurants on the island. rather pretentious, fully in European/Dutch hands, hence the attitude. the chef/Owner (?) knows his business, so does the head of the restaurant, comments are not too welcome, but sometimes, indeed, warranted. it lacks refinement and the service does things to you, not always for you. What glares at you when entering is the gloomy atmosphere, brown wooden floor, dark browne wooden tables, no place mats en linnen, not even cover-strips in sight. rahter depressing. again the food is ok, one of the better tables on Curacao. but, not so serious, open up, and improve. a better attitude, not aptitude will give them altitude!

3  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Fishalicious on Tuesday February 23rd. We are from New England and live 5 minutes from the ocean so we are blessed to have many choices when it comes to seafood and the seafood is so wonderful in our area that we have become "seafood snobs". But our meal at Fishalicious was absolute perfection! We were given a salmon mousse to try as an appetizer and it was so tasty! I ordered the seafood chowder as an appetizer and again I was comparing it to the best seafood chowders that I have had in New England. The broth was so tasty and there were so many different kinds of fish in this chowder, not just the usual white fish that is in New England fish chowders. Again, I gave this chowder an A+! For my main meal I chose a swordfish steak. It was cooked to perfection and served with some delicious sides. I did not save any room for dessert, but there were some great choices! The waitress was so helpful and friendly and went over the directions to get back to our hotel until we understood the route we would take. The restaurant is located in a very small little building on a narrow side street. Definitely make reservations as the number of tables are limited. The food, the service and the wine choices were all excellent! I highly recommend this restaurant when visiting Curaçao!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

The service is excellent, the food superior and menu options many......A bit pricey, but that's how it is when you want really good food....

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Despite the bit of difficulty in locating the restaurant initially, once we arrived we settled in and ordered some wine while we reviewed the menu. We were served warm bread with different sides, from fresh butter to an olive tapenade. The salads had a light and flavorful dressing. My husband had tuna with some sort of noodles and I had swordfish. This meals were also served with french fries, which I came to understand was typical of Dutch food. We ended the meal with a desert. All again was amazing in every way, however it is a bit expensive but well worth it. The only confusing thing was that they do import some of their fish from the Netherlands, as opposed to using local fresh caught. Otherwise I would highly recommend it while visiting Curacao!