We stayed at Bon Bini during the first two weeks of November 2011. Although a little dated, the bungalows are very nice. They are very well kept clean as well as the nice tropical garden surrounding the bungalows. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Bon Bine is nicely situated in front of Mambo/Seaquarium-beach. We can recommend Bon Bini,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bon Bini Seaside Resort you will experience the ultimate tropical vacation. Relax in your cottage while you're enjoying the view of sky-blue sea or the tropical gardens. The near the Caribbean sea located Bon Bini Seaside Resort is quiet, atmospheric and accessible for everyone. The resort consists of 28 spacious cottages and each with a cozy interior. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Bon Bini Seaside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bon Bini Seaside Hotel Willemstad
- Bon Bini Seaside Resort Curacao/Willemstad