I stayed in here for 3 months on business. Not the best hotel to stay on the island by any means. The pictures are very misleading, the rooms and hotel amenities look nothing like what is advertised. The hotel is very outdated, poor upkeep, rats, mold, slow wifi. I had no issues with the hotel staff, they all seemed pleasant during my interactions with them. This hotel is in a prime location with a lot of potential, but unfortunately the maintenance and upkeep of the hotel has been neglected. This hotel needs a total overhaul and major renovations to revive it. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad