“Excellent Restaurant in Veradero”
Review of Waco's Club

Waco's Club
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Varadero
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2018

This restaurant was recommended to us, and it was so worth going to. Amazing Chicken Pineapple Salad. Food was so good. Need to go and experience this

Reviewed 7 November 2018

We were told about this restaurant by a fellow selling excursions on 1st Street in Varadero. This is a restaurant/Hostel and they offer an amazing selection of food, at great prices. The quality of the food is excellent, and the quantity exceeded our expectation. All four of us enjoyed the food we ate - no complaints from anyone. Do yourself a favour, and try this one out!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant in varadero. Very good welcome. Was not rushed and also special dishes explained. The food was excellent as well as the service. My friend had surf and turf and said it was very good. I had the bbq skewer which was so tasty but I could not finish as there was so much.
I was offered a doggy bag but since I was staying in an all inclusive I didn’t accept. Would definitely go again

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this place after getting hungry watching Bands at the Beatles bar, we asked the man on the entrance for a good food place and he sent us to Waco's, a 5 min walk away. We both had the surf and turf and I was simply Amazing, the best we had ever had. So good we came back two days later for it again. The staff were superb, spoke great English, better than my poor Spanish and remembered us the second time. It your in Varadero go here for a top feed!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2018

The best food in Varadero!
The Filet Migon is amazing, the entrees are sooo good, honestly all the food i've tried here has been perfection!