This is an honest review taking into account the cost of my stay.
First of all the good bits. My room was spacious, well equipped, comfortable and in good order, with a large balcony and bathroom. The staff were excellent and very friendly. The grounds and the beach were superb.
Now the bad bit. If you are a meat eater I think you will be happy with food, if on the other hand you are a vegi like myself, be prepared to eat salad and pasta for two weeks. Note to the chef, there are thousands of vegi recipes on the internet, please try a few. Meat eaters also eat vegi food as well.
In short, don't hesitate to try this hotel, it's lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine sandy beach of Varadero. Tropical gardens. Water sports galore. A Caribbean village. Colourful, Cuban atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your IBEROSTAR Tainos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tainos Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Hotel Tainos
- Iberostar Hotel Varadero
- Iberostar Tainos Cuba
- Iberostar Tainos Varadero