USD 340
USD 533
USD 225
Cancelon
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 249/night.

2,384 results
All reviewscohiba barocean viewporkprivate beachbeach baran open mindoceanview roomcatamaran tourfood was finekeep in mindrecommend this resortlobsterbeautiful resortcuban fooda great vacationnightly entertainmentsalad bar
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a 3 star hotel. Fairly clean, outside of the scheduled entertainment, there is not much happening at this hotel. Hotel is catering to a very specific crowd...it's somewhat sterile, in the lobby area, you will find nightly entertainment, tends to lean towards classical music, opera...nice but lacking in that Cuban feeling. Have to admit that after first 2 days I was getting a sinking feeling that I had made a terrible mistake by booking at this location. First day breakfast buffet, could barely find a clean plate, service at the omelette station was very slow, made a point to wake up early to ensure that we did not have a repeat on any other day. When I say that service was slow, not because of long line ups, but seemingly uninterested cooks...I don't say that lightly because I usually temper my expectations based on the star rating of the hotel. Definitely room for improvement in the buffet area.
The bar staff at the pool bar and beach bar were great, made a point of visiting Humberto each morning for daily cappucinos. Thanks Humberto and Yosmel for your fantastic service. Too many names to remember :)
The entertainment staff were truly fantastic, they did their best to get people involved in their daily activities...from stretching, volleyball, dance lessons... fun group that deserve to be recognized...Thanks to Leosmary, Grisel, Ismaray, Sheylah, "Los Chicos Sexy :) Alex, Victor, Villa, Roger.
You won't starve and if you take the time to meet the fun crew and staff, you will walk away with some happy memories.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Can someone tell me if they’ve seen a white cat with a few splotches of brown tabby spots? Small and a bit fluffy. I saw it walk into a garage and then the worker locked it. There was a weird smell from it. I am hoping it’s alright. I saw it on April 1st, let me know if you’ve seen it after. I attached a photo of the cat. Email: jlfish52@gmail.com

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

If you go in with no expectations, are not overly fussy, then you will be pleasantly surprised! We stayed in the beach club which is about a 5 min walk to main hotel/ buffet, which we did not mind because we had an ocean front room that was recently updated. Everything worked, AC, appliances etc. Our room was cleaned and re-stocked every day (we tipped our maid), but I heard from other guests there rooms didn't get serviced daily. The food was fine- the buffet is big and has everything, it is not "terrible" like some people say, it is nothing spectacular either. Our beach was smaller and seemed private, well cared for. We didn't spend much time in pools or bars (don't drink) so can't say much about that. The only negative about this hotel would have to be the staff at the check in counter- they were pretty rude to me a few times, never cracked a smile, never able to give upfront answers to questions- they were a little nicer to my boyfriend. The highlight of our trip was our private taxi tour to Havana (which I reviewed seperately). Look up Cuban Landscape Tours for more info.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second trip to Nsviti Varadero. Previously I had stayed in the ocean view beach Club rooms which are a little further away from the main building, though they have a pool with a swim up bar available until 6pm. The distance from the main area makes these rooms a little quieter. We had wanted these rooms on this trip but the beach club was closed until March 15, 2018. Not sure if the closure was just numbers or repairs ( I noticed some hurricane damage that had not been there in 2017). We were given an ocean view in the main building which was perfectly clean and acceptable as a replacement. We also received a complimentary day trip in compensation from sunwing...so no complaints there. We could hear the music from the nightly shows and the bars below but they blended with the sound of the ocean, the wind in the trees and the water feature outside the cohiba bar. Food at the buffet was excellent particularly if you go to the stations right in the back corner of the restaurant where it is being cooked fresh and they have a carvery. In the mornings this area has eggs cooked to order(omelette or fried). As another reviewer said do not bother with the restaurants. The food at the buffet is better. The girls in the cohiba bar are excellent...just remember when the seem to be a bit off their game or making mistakes in the mid to late afternoon that they have been working since 6am ... on one occasion they continued until 1am after starting at 6am! Every weekday around 6pm there is entertainment and maybe a promo event in the lobby these are excellent and the entertainment ranges from opera, lounge singers, sax player, jazz etc.
Each night there was a show on ..we only saw two and they seemed ok. If your looking for all night partying and dancing this is not the place. The hotel is run by a German company so there were a lot of germans and overall the crowd seemed over 40. There did not seem to be a lot of entertainment for kids though as I was not travelling with kids I was not specifically looking for it. The beach is great. As the hotel sits between two points bar a small section of the beach it is exclusively for Naviti guests.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank xtravel67
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First I have to say, we do love Cuba so much. It was our first visit in Varadero location. We used to go to Cayo Santa Maria.
This resort has beautiful beach and the main pool is really ok.
Kids club looks different on the hotel pictures (bungalow with pool and playground) the reality is, if is just one small room with steppers around whole room and the mats on the floor. They have soccer table and few interesting games. Teacher there has her own schedule sometimes she just didn't show up and customer service just do nothing about that.. she was nice with kids but no English or French at all.
Theatro show were ok, but only magic show, "sport-artist"show and aquatic. You have chance to see really talented artist. Unfortunately other shows are not for kids..lots of sexual contest and "artists" will run after you right after show to ask for money.
Pool bar-do not disturb! I mean..very easily you will find out how much you bothering them with your order.
Cohiba bar-ok .
Food-good, they try to do the best and we never been hungry.
RECEPTION- the worst experience ever. Very poor English, egoistic behavior, they are top ignorant and those ladies give us tears...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family