USD 142
USD 336
USD 194
HotelsClick
3,419 results
All reviewscoffee barswim up barfree shuttlepastafishfriesbeach restaurantmain buffettex mexporkentertainment staffrecommend this resortbeautiful beachshrimpthe italian a la cartepicky eaterfresh towels
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A group of 15 stayed for our wedding. Easiest wedding ever. All we had to do was show up in our wedding attire. Choose the time for the wedding and flower and decoration colors. Everything was handled for us. Roc did an outstanding job. The provided photographer and videographer were very professional and we love the results. We chose the premium package. Everyone had a great time. I don't have any negative comments. A nice touch was they upgraded us (the wedding couple) to a suite which was a nice bonus. We arrived to our room after the wedding to find it decorated with flowers. Weather was great, was windy on the beach for the ceremony but it kept the heat at bay. If you are thinking of holding your wedding here, do not hesitate, they did an excellent job. Any questions just ask and I'll try to answer them.

Room Tip: Suites are spacious
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank dargamel
Mirielys M, Director Comercial at Hotel Roc Arenas Doradas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear dargamel,

We would like to thank you for your opinion about our Resort.

We are so glad to know your great experiences during your wedding. We do it with love, with dedication, in order to obtain good results as yours. Thanks for your acknowledgment.

We are at your entire disposal.

We hope to see you next year to celebrate your anniversary!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stayed at this hotel with my daughter March 14-21st. So much more than we expected looking at the ratings. The resort is older but very well kept. The staff outstanding!!! I mean it, every single person from servers to entertainment crew. Very pleasant and engaging. Room cleaned everyday, fresh towels and water in the room whether you tip them or not! Small resort which is perfect for me - no line ups anywhere and always space at the beach even though we visit during the march break partially. beach is beautiful!!! Days full of activities although the guests did not want to participate during our stay. We will definitely come back to this resort!

Room Tip: Choose building 1 or 2 if you want to be close to the lobby and 5 or 6 for ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Nichy777
Mirielys M, Director Comercial at Hotel Roc Arenas Doradas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Cichy777,

We would like to thank you for your nice comments about our Resort.

We work hard everyday and it´s a satisfaction to read your good experiences during your stay in our hotel, the good services and the staff.

We are at your entire disposal.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Me and my daughter in law stayed from March 16, 2018 to March 23, 2018 at this resort. Staff were amazing and friendly, The entertainment was always great day and night. Ely was absolutely great! There was always a great selection of food at their buffet which was great for a picky eater like myself. Sourie, a waitress at the buffet was the most friendliest The beach was absolutely beautiful. The swim up bar at the pool was great, Dayana, the bar tender was extremely pleasant and fun to chat with! The excursion Catamaran was so much fun. The room was cleaned daily. The door to our room was hard to unlock most times and lack of hot water was a bit of an inconvenience but not a big deal. The only things that I didn't like was that the bed was very hard and the pool closed at 6 pm which I thought was a bit early. 9 pm would be better even if the bar closed at 6. Also the Italian a la carte wasn't very good. A very long wait and the food was the same that I could get at the buffet. I would definitely recommend this resort. I give it a 4 star.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Dawn M

Dear Dawn M,

I´d like to thank you on behalf of the management and the staff of our Resort.

We are very proud of your beautiful comments and we will consider your suggestions in order to offer a better service.

We appreciate your comments and we are glad you had a great experience in our resort.

Thankd for recommend us!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Roc Arenas Doradas from March 21st-28th and it was amazing. We were 4 in our group and it was my boyfriend's first time in Cuba.

Staff: everyone was very friendly and made small talk which was really nice.the shows at night were also really good and the dancers were extraordinary!

Reception: we arrived at 12:00 pm and we had requested a joining room. The receptionist made it happen and one of the rooms were ready so we could relax and get changed for the pool

Buffet: overall food was Amazing, breakfast was my favourite. Sometimes there were egg shells in the scrambled eggs but other than that it was good. No bananas because the hurricane wrecked the trees (i was really looking forward to bananas). Chavelys was our favourite waiter and she was always able to put a smile on our faces. Stayed away from the fish because I got sick a couple years ago at another resort but I'm sure it would be good.

Rooms: my boyfriend and I's room had 2 double beds which was perfect and my parents had a king size bed in the joining room beside us. Room was the perfect size for 2 people. There was NOT a musty smell on the 1st floor and the AC worked perfectly. Maid was also amazing and kept everything clean.

Pool: pool was always fun and my favourite part was the volleyball with people I met. They weren't always cleaned and I could feel hair or grass in the water but other than that it was awesome. Bar tenders were really nice and the drinks were good. The restaurant beside the pool was amazing. Best hot dogs I've ever had. Animation was also very good:)
Beach: unfortunately it was very windy when we went and we only got 1 good day on the beach and it was amazing. We went snorkeling and found sea shells and went kayaking and it was beautiful. I got my hair braided and I burnt my scalp so I dont recommend it unless you like hats.

Excursion: we went on the catamaran and it was really windy but beautiful. We went to see the dolphins and it was awesome. My boyfriend got to get lifted up in the air by 2 of them. They don't usually do this but we were in the right place at the right time and my mom asked. As it was his first time in Cuba, this was the highlight of his trip. Snorkeling was impossible because the wind. 4 people got cut and bled. Cayo Blanco was amazing but my father got sick by the lobster. The chef did not cook it enough and it was the same thing the year before. Don't eat it or the fish.

Overall: this was my 5th time in Cuba and I'm only 14 years old. It was my favourite time because the resort was amazing and I was with my boyfriend. Would go back to this resort any day. Amazing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Vicky V
Mirielys M, Director Comercial at Hotel Roc Arenas Doradas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Vicky V,

I want to thank you to share with us your wonderful experiences you had during your vacation.

I am very excited with your opinion, because with your only 14 years old, you explain so thoroughly your entire holidays with us.

I am very happy because you share it here.

We are at your entire disposal, whatever you need, we are at your service.

You can count with Hotel Roc Arenas Doradas for your next vacation in Cuba. We will wait for you!

Regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Roc Arenas Doradas from March 17 until the 25 - 3 adults and 3 kids. The resort was more than we expected. The grounds are kept very clean and the people are wonderful. We had a night flight and Yenisleidy and Maria, at the reception were really helpful. They advised us on the rooms and let us know that we can always come and talk to them if something doesn't work for us. As the rooms were a little far from each other, we went back the second day and they were able to give us two rooms next to each other, in building 6 which was really close to the beach. Elisabeth kept our rooms clean and she was really, really nice. Thank you, Elisabeth!!! The food was really good and no one had any issue to find something that they like. The kids were really happy to have ice cream every day ... we were in vacation, so it was allowed . The Rock Band on Thursday night was greattt!!!! Great job guys!!!

Thank you Santy - customer service- for being really accommodating.

The most spectacular thing in this vacation was the beach ... we went there for the beach and it wort it!!! The weather was really good, and everyone has lots of fun. If you don't believe it, please see the pictures.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank marialupu2000

Dear marialupu2000,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments.

Our first priority is our clients; we are always ready to help them in case of any situation. Our staff goal is our customers have a pleasant stay.

We are at your disposal.We waill wait for you next time.

Regards,