“Nice Surprise”
Review of La Campana

La Campana
Ranked #30 of 119 Restaurants in Varadero
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We wanted to go to the Cave Restaurant but it was closed. The food was amazing, the service fantastic.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We were staying at an all inclusive but found our way here by accident after a wander in Varadero and this was the best meal we ate on the holiday.

We we're "lured" in by a chap on the street promising 3 courses, lobster tail and a drink for 15CUC (about £13) and we were so glad we did.

The place is lovely, park you to through to get there is nice also, food amazing, great value, even after I got a bit excited and decided to try a selection of the rums....

Well worth the five stars

Reviewed 16 March 2018

t
his place served a five course meal for 14.99 pesos and the meal was so so good very very friendly atmosphere loved the fresh air while eating our beautiful meal.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I've been visiting Cuba for many years, and my Cuban friends have been wonderful hosts. Last visit I said nope, I'm taking YOU to eat.. and this is where they wanted to go! I'll be honest, I think Acnay & Arlene (and maybe their mamas!) make better food than here, but it was definitely good and authentic! So if you don't have Cuban friends and want to try genuine Cuban food, eat here :)

Reviewed 1 February 2018

During my second stay at Varadero, I insisted on bringing my girlfriend (who had never been to Varadero) to this little place, it can easily be missed because it is deeper inside Josone Park and is somewhat hidden by vegetation. The food is good, the hosts are warm and you feel like you are invited to a dinner at a friend's place. The value for money is excellent!