“AMAZING JUST AMAZING”

I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours
Ranked #2 of 116 Tours in Havana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We're a team of photographers ready to take you on a great photo tour of Havana, cultural and educational and tons of great photos to photo document your tour. We take your photos during the tour, or guide you where to take great photos or teach you how to use your camera. We do walking photo tours and a mix of walking and driving so we reach more places.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Yosel and his driver Yoyo were our company for the day and they were just amazing.
I wouldn't for a moment hesitate to recommend them to anyone. If your looking for a guide that knows everything there is to know about Cuba Yosel is who you just have to contact.
Yosel took all of our beautiful photographs we didn't have to lift a finger we could just enjoy the tour.
Yosel is a walking wikipedia about Cuba, the history of the country, the architecture, the cities and towns, the commerce, the revolutions, the politicians, the economy. In other words anything and everything you might be interested in.

Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Beverley,
It's nice to see your review! Thanks so much for it. We loved having you and your wonderful husband. I'm glad you loved our company, info and photos! We love doing it too! Hopefully we meet again soon!
Regards!

"private tour"
in 27 reviews
"chevy belair"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We booked a 2 day photo tour with Yosel beforehand and am i glad we did.
Yosel is a great ambassador for Cuba and an amazing guide and photographer.
We were picked up from our hotel at 8am the 1st day with the driver(sorry forgot his name) the banter between Yosel and him was so funny to listen to even though we didn't understand them. We had a walking tour of Old Havana, it was fascinating listening to Yosel talking about his heritage, a very proud Cuban indeed. We were then taken to Ernest Hemminway's old home which was a little drive away but was well worth the visit!!
On the 2nd day Yosel greeted us with a few words of Welsh which he'd learned overnight which we thought was a great gesture, we continued the tour of Central and New Havana, which we thoroughly enjoyed, Yosel took us to empty buildings and off the beaten track where we experienced the real Havana!!
We stopped off for a drink at the Natcional Hotel, the Pina Colada was to die for!!
We later had lunch at a newish restaurant, can't remember it's name, Yosel had never been there either but had heard great reviews and it was well worth a visit.
Thank you so much Yosel for making our 1st trip to Cuba & Havana such an interesting one. Diolch yn fawr iawn - Muchos Gracias xx

1  Thank GRich45

Awww thanks so much for your feedback!!!
You and your daughter were great ambassadors to Wales too. We had a great time with you! If you ever come back we'd love to have you again!! Maybe I'll speak two more words in Welsh lol
Regards!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Yosel is an amazing guide and photographer. He does such a thorough job explaining what we were seeing and taking us to interesting places throughout Havana and beyond. The period leading up to our trip was a little hectic, so we forgot to email Yosel about what we would like to see ahead of time, but he put together a great tour with little input from us. If you know what aspects of the Havana area you would like to learn more about let Yosel know ahead of time -- he will tailor his tour to you! The driver we were with, Diego, was an incredibly nice guy. He remembered us when we saw him later in the trip and remembered that it had been my birthday and asked how it was. Yosel and Diego really got our Cuba trip off to a great start and we will never forget it (or the brazo de gitano!)

Hi
Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it! It was a pleasure to have you and your girlfriend! And the cake ( brazo Gitano) was a Cuban way to say Happy birthday!!!!
Hope you're keeping well! You know who to come to if you come back!
Regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This review is late in coming (Apologies Yosel) but it will be one of the easiest reviews I have to pen.
My Fiance and I are keen photographers and were excited to get to Cuba to shoot some urban scenes after 2 months of nature photography. a quick search online for a photo tour and Yosel popped up as the best of the best in Cuba. after some correspondence we agreed we would meet at our hotel that Sunday at 10am for a 4 hour tour. now 4 hours of walking could put some people off but trust me it flew by and had me wishing we had 2 more!
Yosel mixes the tour up with local history and good conversation that not only told us about Cuba but also challenged some of the stereotypes most of us in the west bring with us when we travel there. He truly understands the rythym and beat of the city and had us walking into old buildings and restaurants that they were closed but for the cleaning staff only to climb to the roof and take photos.
I really cant say enough good things about Yosel and this trip. if you only have a few days in Cuba and really want to feel immersed in Havana then this tour is a must. plus he showed us to the best pizza joint in Havana and I can honestly say it was more than worth the paltry sum of money for some of the best pizza I have had outside of Italy.....but I wont tell you where it is. To find that out you will need to take his tour...

Thank you Yosel, when we come back, which we will, I will look you up again!

1  Thank toryandterrytravel
Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Terry and Tori
Thanks a million for the review! After a long time I didn't know if you'd remember enough of the experience to write a review! I'm very happy to hear such compliments!!! That only makes me love my photo tours even more! I'm just myself out there treating you like my distant relatives!!
Can't wait to see again!! This time as a married couple !!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We booked with Yosel and he was very friendly and accommodating. Our tour guide was Damien and he was fantastic. He was super charming, spoke English very well and was incredibly knowledgeable and informative. We learned so much about Havana. Our driver drove a beautiful old Ford Fairlane. We walked through the old and the new Havana, had lunch at an awesome restaurant off the beaten path that se bed authentic Cuban cuisine. I highly recommend this tour group and Damien. It was a highlight of our trip to Cuba.

1  Thank Finley_Crew
Yosel V, Owner at I Love Cuba Guided Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello.
Thanks for your review! It'd always good to hear these things about Damian, he loves what he does and is certainly good at it. You deserve no less!! Hope to have you in the future!
Regards