“Very good and you can find "Lamb"”
Review of Dona Eutimia

Dona Eutimia
Ranked #41 of 870 Restaurants in Havana
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Informar a nuestros clientes que el restaurante estara CERRADO desde el 1 de septiembre hasta el 1 de octubre.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

In Havana, few restaurants provide lamb so that I ordered it. It was cooked well but price is a little bit high.
Rice is good, not so hard. It is the best I had in Havana.
Also, they put a special leaf into the red beans to enhance the good smell. And it is really tasty.
This restaurant needs reservation but worthy to try.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,952)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My booking was for 7.30pm and almost to the minute I was shown to my table which was impressive.

We had the ropa vieja and pork casserole and it came with rice and beans. It was well cooked and presented and the portion sizes were certainly sufficient for us.

The frozen mojito was a nice spin on a traditional drink.

My only gripe was the fact that they added a 10% service charge automatically to the bill, personally I believe good service should be rewarded and not added as a matter of course.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Amazing experience. Place is loaded with charm. Food is outstanding, service is professional and price is super reasonable. Frozen mojito is welcome after day of sightseeing. It would be on my must list for any trip to Havana. Has masks and husband had rope Vieja, both delicious. Shared stuffed tostone app...excellent way to try a few things and perfect size to share.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

There are no word to describe the quality of the food and the service in this place. I went there with my cousing and The food is really good. I will Totally recomend it. The manager and the staff super friendly. The best in Havana. Make your reservation ahead of time. DO NOT EAT ANY OTHER RESTAURANT AROUND THEM. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had some delicious food in a great environment!!! The restaurant is cozy and beautiful, cocktails are great and the food very tasty! Very kind service too! You have to come here!!! We be careful though with its location, it was a little bit hard to find it!