Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Wonderful food and great cultural exposure

We booked Havana food tours for a 3 hour tour, started at 10 am. We were fortunate to have Yaz... read more

Reviewed today
MaurmcNewyork
New york
A must-do in Cuba

Definitely had a great time on the tour. Learned cool information, history, and tips on the tour... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
W2875LYkellyb
Sandys Parish, Bermuda
via mobile

All reviews ropa vieja churros cafe con leche cuban cuisine fantastic food tour fruit stand walking food tour churro stand highly recommend this tour beef dish vegetable market local food market cooking class lobster tail plantains black beans and rice old havana
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My extended family (mother, uncle, cousin, her husband, and my two children) and I took a cruise together because it spent 2 full days, in Cuba. We took a cruise line shore excursion the first day and were very happy with it. However, the excursions seemed limited and none appealed to us for a second day. I found this tour online and thought it sounded good. It was absolutely GREAT. Yaz was wonderful! She was knowledgeable, engaging, interesting, and most importantly, able to keep all 9 people on the tour on task!
We began our tour with a typical Cuban breakfast, bread with butter and cafe con leche, delicious! Our next stop offered churros with different sauces. Next we tried in season local fruits at the market. We also had Caribbean lobster with plantain chips and a mojito, ropa vieja (OMG!) with black beans and rice, and gourmet ice cream. Unfortunately, every time I took photos it was after we had scarfed down the delicious food so the photos were only of my family in front of empty plates.
The entire tour took a little over 3 hours, walking through an intimate tour of old Havana. Yaz showed us several different plazas and told us about the history of the buildings and areas we visited.
All the members of my family agreed this was the best thing we did in Havana. We saw more, and tasted more, in 3 hours than any of us could have imagined. It was a wonderful time and worth every moment and dollar.

3  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We spent two days in Havana with the requisite monument type tour on day one. How much fun was the second day when we spent time with Yaz on Food Tours Havana! She was friendly and informative. We got to see the people and the architecture close up. There were six stops for eating during the tour. This was great as it made the walking portion easy for our large group that consisted of ages 11-68. Everything was devine, especially the lobster and ropa vieja! The kids loved the churros. And we all loved getting a closer look at Havana, Cuba.

4  Thank Kelly19770
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I arranged a group of friends from our cruise ship to do both an evening excursion (cocktails, dinner and entertainment) and a morning food tour. The owner, Teresa, was responsive and informative to my many, many questions! Her guides were wonderful and had great personalities. we had a wonderful time and learned a lot about Havana. I highly recommend doing this when you are visiting Havana!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank marcieartandtravel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Fantastic tour, Yaz was fantastic. Everything went smoothly, we had a great time and learned a lot. The restaurant tasting were fantastic. Highly recommend this. Very easy to navigate from cruise terminal, and communication prior to our meeting was top notch! We were even sent the recipes upon our return to the States.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Grahamcracker
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Yaz (Yaznay) was our guide and she was excellent. We were able to learn about the people and history of Cuba as we walked from restaurant to restaurant. The food was excellent, as was our guide. My wife doesn't eat seafood/shellfish and they were able to accommodate this request. We were emailed recipes for the items we ate, so we could make at home. I highly recommend this tour!

2  Thank johncindyaz