“Cheerful day in Havana!”
Review of Havana Windsurf

Havana Windsurf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Havana Windsurf is a club for everyone, no matter your level. If you windsurf with us, we´ll promise you to show you all the tricks and become better, and of course, you´ll have a lot of fun windsurfing with us! Havana Windsurf is at the beach La Concha, a very charming beach with crystal clear water. It´s only a twenty minutes drive from the Old City and the best; we are open every day.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were a group of nine girls who spent quite a few ours at the beach, windsurfing and snorkeling. As there were not enough beginner-surfboards for all of us, some went snorkeling, while some relaxed on the beach. A beautiful and appreciated day in Havana, with a good and cheerful instructor!

1  Thank Marita B

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Each time I travel I like to try something new. My two girl friends and I decided to try windsurfing. We were a bit afraid but Louis and Carmillo were fantastic teachers!!! They were professional and patient and make our experience even better. We ended up becoming professionals (not really, but it we did it!) I highly recommend Havana Windsurf!! Enjoy

1  Thank Samantha V
Reviewed 2 April 2017

My husband insisted that we spend one day windsurfing during our honeymoon. My husband, who has windsurfed numerous times, was out in the water in minutes - he was thrilled with the wind conditions. I had never tried it so I was less than thrilled, scared out of my mind actually.

Luis Miguel had me on the board sailing within our hour lesson and I loved it so much we came back 2 days later. Luis was patient and encouraging, and the spot is ideal for newbies; he'll come out to get you if you drift too far out to sea. I will definitely be taking lessons close to home this summer - he got me hooked!

1  Thank rogersdi2
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I am a beginner Windsurfer and in my second trip I went with my girlfriend and I took my girlfriend in the back of the board for a cruise around the bay and it was the most amazing experience ever!..one of the things already accomplished in my bucket list!

I also, in my first trip to Cuba, did windsurf on the waves that this amazing bay provides when the weather conditions are ideal. There were small waves in some areas , also big waves and also clam areas in other areas of this bay; a very save place to learns this kind of extreme side of this amazing sport. December-winter-time is the best time for this kind of conditions.(I'll soon post videos)

2  Thank juliojmp