Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great time!

My friend and I took 2 hours of the beginners class and Luis is the man! He is a great teacher, was... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2018
whatswongwithyou
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Awesome Beginner Class

We had an excellent time learning windsurfing from Luis. We were beginners and he was very patient... read more

Reviewed 9 April 2018
Matthew S
via mobile

All reviews luis instructor lesson beginners taxi
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Each time I travel I like to try something new. My two girl friends and I decided to try windsurfing. We were a bit afraid but Louis and Carmillo were fantastic teachers!!! They were professional and patient and make our experience even better. We ended up becoming professionals (not really, but it we did it!) I highly recommend Havana Windsurf!! Enjoy

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Shesgoing_
Reviewed 2 April 2017

My husband insisted that we spend one day windsurfing during our honeymoon. My husband, who has windsurfed numerous times, was out in the water in minutes - he was thrilled with the wind conditions. I had never tried it so I was less than thrilled, scared out of my mind actually.

Luis Miguel had me on the board sailing within our hour lesson and I loved it so much we came back 2 days later. Luis was patient and encouraging, and the spot is ideal for newbies; he'll come out to get you if you drift too far out to sea. I will definitely be taking lessons close to home this summer - he got me hooked!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank rogersdi2
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I am a beginner Windsurfer and in my second trip I went with my girlfriend and I took my girlfriend in the back of the board for a cruise around the bay and it was the most amazing experience ever!..one of the things already accomplished in my bucket list!

I also, in my first trip to Cuba, did windsurf on the waves that this amazing bay provides when the weather conditions are ideal. There were small waves in some areas , also big waves and also clam areas in other areas of this bay; a very save place to learns this kind of extreme side of this amazing sport. December-winter-time is the best time for this kind of conditions.(I'll soon post videos)

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank juliojmp
Reviewed 18 February 2017

I had a great time in Havana, studying Spanish and learning how to windsurf at the same time. So after university I went to "Havana Windsurf" a few times. Luis is a friendly and especially patient teacher ;) and the lessons were always fun. I had some lessons before I came to Cuba but I could still learn a lot, thx to Luis. And he also showed my friends, who have never stood on board before, how to surf a bit (in even one lesson). The spot is perfect for beginners. Ok, maybe there are other beaches in Cuba that a prettier, with palmtrees etc., but there it would be hard to learn. This spot is just perfect for learning. It is not crowded and it's like a small bay, shallow and flat. And the people are great :) I'm glad that I met you guys...

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank SarahS0nnentanz
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The instructors were very profesional. I learned like in 2 or 3 classes. Best experience ever. Good equipment too.

Date of experience: March 2016