“Marvellous food and service”

Sebastian's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 135 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I ate at Sebastian's on the evening of February 23, 2018. On booking via email, I had advised that we were one vegetarian and one lactose-intolerant. On arrival, the staff acknowledged that they were prepared for vegetarian and lactose-intolerant patrons, an assurance that we welcomed. We split a lovely house salad and I had the seared tuna. Excellent on both counts. The wait staff the offered us a lactose-free gelato. Though I don't normally eat dessert, I was touched that they should have thought to make such an offer. And, of course, I accepted it. Delicious. Service and ambiance were memorable. We recommend it highly.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great service and superb food. We booked the table out on the dock and enjoyed the views and sunset.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

What a beautiful setting for a champagne sunset and exquisite dinner. Very friendly staff and amazing food.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had been here years ago when it was a different name—Richards I believe it was. So decided to go back 10 years later. Love the pier table—very private and wonderful view of course. Even though the rain forced us in, we had a nice time. The menu was a bit pricey, but the service was good and the overall experience was memorable.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

For us it was a very beautiful evening. I proposed to my girlfriend and the members of thus restaurant made it a very special moment. Not for a minute I had the feeling that they where there. They all helped but where not that much in the picture. They gave as our moment but made it very special. It is a beautiful place, very nice look over the ocean and a beautiful sunset. This place has it all, perfect spot but most important is the perfect way your being served..