“Great personalized freediving training!”

Deepsea Freediving School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: DEEPSEA Freediving School offers: -All level Courses PADI and AIDA from beginners to Instructor. 1st PADI Freedive Center in Caribbean region! . -Permanent freediving platform and boat, providing safe & comfortable learning experience! - Custom made Workshops and trainings with the legendary Carlos Coste Freedive World Record Holder & Instructor Trainer. "First human beyond 100m depth on a single breath in unnassisted disciplines. -Custom freediving trips or training sessions from 1h30min to 1/2 day to Klein or Reef around the Island. -Mermaiding Experience or classes to swim with a monofin. -Waterman workshops (for surfers, coast guards, special forces, etc).
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I came to Carlos with just a little bit of experience in open water and the deepest dive of 18 m. I never thought I would be able to go down to 30 m so calmly and comfortably in just a few sessions!!! Carlos tailored the training to my needs, he knew exactly what I was capable of, how to build my confidence and how to make the experience fun and most efficient. He had awesome carbon fins for me to try, which I loved a lot.

I am extremely happy with my achievements in technique and relaxation. And also with the fact that I was lucky to be trained by the 12x world record holder!!! I will definitely be back to this beautiful island and Deepsea for more training.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank gariaeva
PuroPulmon, Owner at Deepsea Freediving School, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for your cool feedback Elena!
I´m happy to be your instructor, and I hope you keep training step by step.
You have great potential to become deeper and maybe competitive freediver!

All reviews
"sea pool"
"met carlos"
"great sport"
in 2 reviews
"felt safe at all times"
"professional level"
"open water"
in 8 reviews
"his passion"
in 4 reviews
"great training"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We took several training sessions with Carlos and were impressed with the quality of the training, logistics, and just with the beauty of his blue classroom.

Carlos is not just an amazing diver, but also is a fantastic instructor. He can easily switch from teaching beginners the very basics without overwhelming them to fine tuning advanced techniques.

The logistics is also very impressive. Great boat, stationary dedicated diving platform, lines, floats, pulley. Professional level.

We will definitely come back for more training.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Konstantin G

Ey Konstantin!
Thanks for your review!
I´m happy to help my students to enjoy and learn.
Congrats for your improvements.
See you soon in the blue classroom amigo!
Carlos

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Carlos was an awesome instructor, and a genuinely cool dude. When I return to Bonaire, I will definitely look forward to improving my freediving skills with him.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jdanielpnw
PuroPulmon, Owner at Deepsea Freediving School, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Ey Jonathan!
Thanks a lot for your feedback amigo!
Keep training safe!, and come back soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I came to Carlos without any experience in freediving, and he took the time to teach me everything i need to know. This includes not only freediving itself but also extra preparation for the dives, including yoga and breathing exercises. From the moment I met Carlos, it was obvious that freediving is his passion and his many years of training and experience in competitive freediving make him one of the best instructors you could wish for, for beginner to advanced freedivers. On top of this, he has created one of the best settings imaginable to train with his students, with all the equipment and logistics you need for proper freediving. During training you will be able to enjoy calm, warm Caribbean waters with good visibility, which makes the diving so much more spectacular and stress-free. I can't thank Carlos enough for introducing me to freediving in his own, unique way!

1  Thank FrisoDekker
PuroPulmon, Owner at Deepsea Freediving School, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Ey Friso!
Thanks for such a beautiful feedback man!
You are becaming a great Freediver ... soon a colleague instructor I hope.
Come back soon to our blue playground!