All reviews nice breakfast small hotel walking distance room was clean perfect location free wifi tv fridge balcony
Reviewed 8 December 2015

Richard, the owner, is the heart and soul of this hotel. He is warm and caring about his guests. The hotel is bright, clean, and comfortable. The décor is pleasing and has clean lines and detail. The location is with in walking distance to the center of town, fine restaurants and the hospital. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to get a great deal and feel comfortable around people who actually care about your welfare and comfort. Richard and his wife are the greatest.....

Room Tip: 2nd floor in the back
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2015

I stayed at Central Hotel for little over a week and it fantastic. Richard and his wife were so welcoming and were like a mother and father to me. Thank you guys, the housekeepers were warm and the breakfast was super delicious. Best hotel on the Island.

I Sheena Robinson, endorse the above testimony.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2015

I was living on Bonaire and my apartment lease was up...I needed a place to stay for 5 days before my flight back to the United States. I am so happy that a friend suggested I stay here. I had passed the hotel but had never been in there. The room wery VERY clean, and that is very important to me. The service I received was 5 star. I loved the fact that I had a balcony with a great breeze to enjoy my coffee and a smoke. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2015

After having the worst experienced ever at another property the kind people of Central Hotel woke up 1am on a Sunday to open their doors for us...I will never forget this gesture...they did not even ask us for anything, just welcome us and gave us our room keys....the following day we had an AWESOME breakfast....I definitely recommend this hotel, it is in the center of Bonaire's main district, everything in walking distance, clean and nice.....Hartelijk dank nogmaals voor alles, wij stellen jullie echt op prijs en doe de groeten aan iedereen family Giel uit Aruba

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I booked a stay in bonaire last year and stayed at the central,As always the room was clean , well maintained , and cool,great air conditioning. During my stay ,I became Ill with a pretty bad infection. The people who run this place are amazing,They took the my Illness on as though it was there own.Richard made a soup and hand delivered it to my room several days in a row and helped get me into the medical center with a single phone call.I returned to the US to a hospital stay. As for the central ,Richard,His pretty wife,children and staff, You can't do better on bonaire.I will be back soon. Eric Keller

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family