“Honeymoon & Wife's Birthday”
Review of Cafe Luna

Cafe Luna
Price range: USD 10 - USD 45
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cafe Luna, the award-winning restaurant on the rooftop of Little Arches Hotel, boasts one-of-a-kind panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea in a Mediterranean-style al fresco setting. One of the most romantic restuarants in Barbados, Cafe Luna offers individualized service with a smile in an intimate setting under the stars.
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Sorry for the late review Moo!!

Without a doubt, one of the best food experiences we have had. recommended to us by our hotel reception manager, these guys pulled out all the stops. It was our honeymoon, but also my wife's birthday.

The chef/ patron, Moo took our order, and was a delight to talk to, Wayne also a gem, and I am so sorry, but I can't remember our servers name. But he was attentive, and extremely good at what he did. The food was stunning, local, and what I loved, was that if it didn't come from Barbados, it wasn't on the menu.

A special thank you to Moo & the staff for my wife's surprise birthday cake. Really made the evening.

When we return to Barbados, this will be the Hotel/ Restaurant of choice.

A very special place, Thanks Moo and Team

PS, if Moo is plating a gig, go see him!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Luna

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I love dinner at Cafe Luna but I went with an open mind, as I know all restaurants don't do all meals equally well; fortunately I wasn't disappointed. We ordered the pumpkin pancakes (divine), huevos rancheros (not authentic, but delicious nonetheless), french toast (was more like a thick sandwich with french toast syrup, but still yummy) and the egg croissant (which my husband enjoyed). The service was good as usual and the restaurant decor and view made the morning complete. Definitely worth a try:)

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We went here on our first night while vacationing in Barbados. What a wonderful find! The food and service were both top notch. This was by far our favorite meal during our stay....an inspired menu, pleasant and efficient servers and stunning ambiance. Even my teenagers loved it!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Cafe Luna came highly recommended to us by our surfing instructor so we went there for my birthday dinner. The restaurant is beautiful with views of the ocean and the service is superb.

They knew we were coming for my birthday and that I'm a vegetarian, so they made me a special meal not on the menu. The food was delicious and the portions were so big that I actually got full of my starter and couldn't eat my birthday cake!

They gave us one of the tables closest to the ocean and the manager, Wayde, came to our table to talk to us and to check how we were doing several times. When we asked for a cab, he said that he was closing up after we finished (we were the only table still there) so he could give us a ride to our hotel if we'd like. He had been so nice and his energy so calm and positive that we actually felt safe and said yes (I think that's the first time I've ever done that). And he drove us back to our hotel in his car and dropped us off. Now, that's AWESOME service.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Five of us ladies went to a birthday dinner recently. Most of us had the summer barbecue special with ribs and wings. The ribs were superb and cooked to perfection. That meal was more-ish for sure. We all had to get doggie bags since the entire meal was very fulling.

As a treat to the birthday girl, the restaurant made a chocolate cake which was also divine. It was soft and moist.

This was my third time to Cafe Luna and I highly recommend.