“Fantastic”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Great meals for an amazing price overall a very good experience. The restaurant is very well decorated and it is great for couples who want the romantic scene or even families.

There are newer reviews for Le Monet

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came across this little restaurant by chance and were extremely glad that we did.The fish we had was very tasty and plentiful.
The ambience was very good and we hope to dine here again before we return to the U.K.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Our "waitress" was not trained. Right from the moment we sat down, we knew we were in trouble. We asked her to remove all the empty glasses on the table before our main meal was delivered. She even took the glasses that still had drinks in them! We tried to tell her that, but she just kept on going. But worst of all was when she was removing our dinner plates and she dumped grease all over my silk blouse!! I asked the Manager to comp my meal. 3 Pasta dishes were all very dry because too much Parmesan cheese had been added to them in the kitchen, hence, no sauce. Dessert was supposed to come with ice cream, but none was offered!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Set back from the main road, you might pass it by, but its well worth a try in this cosy restaurant.
My wife and I had the rack of lamb each, nicely cooked and served. The teriyaki mint sauce was a little strong, but that's a question of taste.
Nice cosy seating and not too noisy in spite of being close to the road.
We enjoyed it here, and a reasonable price.
We would recommend a try based on our experience and would return

Finally my heartfelt thanks to the waitress for running down the street and returning my camera that I left behind. We will return and I owe you a drink !

Eddie n Christine

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We liked the crab cakes (starter) and the snapper (main course), but it took a long time before the meals were finally served (despite that there were plenty of unoccupied tables). Slow as the cooking may have been, the service was friendly. We were seated on the outside deck, next to the parking lot (near the main road). Not a glamorous location to sit (but the weather was nice and we did not want to sit inside). To make matters worse, though, a car came-up to collect food from the restaurant, the lady behind the wheel did not leave her drivers seat and kept the engine running whilst waiting for her delivery, all right in front of us, in the middle of the parking lot, right across, producing exhaust fumes and blocking our view; when after quite some time the wrapped-up food dishes were delivered to her car, they first piled it up into the trunk (which had been opened still without leaving her seated position), then it was decided it was better to move the dishes to the rear seats, then it was moved back again into the trunk. This whole operation, from arrival until she finally drove off, took at least 20 minutes. Entertaining as it may have been to watch, at that stage we had lost our appetite and skipped desert.