Open today: 9:30 am - 11:30 am, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
First time surfing success!

A group of four of us took a lesson with Christian while on a recent vacation in Barbados... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
melissarennick
Toronto, Canada
All four of us got up!!

It was all of our first time surfing. Christian was funny, patient, and an all around awesome dude... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JennaP780

All reviews great teacher surf school his passion freights bay riding waves two hour lesson dry land learn how amazing experience look no further the east coast visited barbados sea turtles christian beginners instructor safety
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Read the all story :)

I have to say that I was SO dissapointed.....yes very, that I only went to check out Boosy's Surf School on our last day prior to our departure. Because it was so cool... Christian made it seem easy for me, being there, giving tips and helping out in many ways....paddle Phil paddle paddle paddle UP !

Will sure come back, and encourage people with no experience to try out this amazing sport, dont be scared, you wont die LOL you will have a blast and feel great about it !

Christian.....rather Boosy is the man, watch a few of is videos you will dream BUT it can be you...on smaller wave on startup hihihihi

Thanks Boosy, see you in a few ;)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I have been surfing with Christian for the last few years whenever we are in Barbados and every time I learn more and improve as a surfer. Christian's knowledge of the waves, the beaches and surfing is unmatched by anyone in Barbados. He always maintains a fun and inviting atmosphere, immediately putting you at ease. He teaches technique and will have you catching you own waves in no time. He takes the time to teach you the nuances of surfing once you get the fundamentals so you are constantly improving. Worth every penny!!! He even taught my 7 and 8 year old daughters! Can't wait for our next surfing trip to Barbados!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This was a great day for myself and my 2 sons, ages 14 and 18. I unfortunately reinjured a bad hand, but the boys had a blast. Christian was a great teacher, knew his beaches and even had his young boy join us so Mom could have time with their newborn. We got stickers, postcards and GoPro vids plus almost 3 hours of lessons for $50 us each.
My extended family has roots here and they liked my choice without asking.
Go see Boosy.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Christian is a no-nonsense surf instructor: firm and fair, but always having a joke ready at the right moment, which makes the surfing lesson extremely enjoyable! He sees directly what I am doing incorrect and corrects it with clear and very instructive comments. Also nice to meet his son at one of the lesson and see him surf. Wish I started surfing when I was younger. Boosy's surf school if highly recommended!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I absolutely recommend Boosy's Surf School. Christian is an awesome teacher. He gives instructions that will help to improve your surf and he is full of positive energy that will rub off on you!