“Two enjoyable meals”

Champers Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We always come to Champers when we come to Barbados (this was our 3rd visit to the Island) and decided to come twice on this trip - once for Sunday lunch and the other for dinner for my birthday.

Food was good, especially the Sauteed Prawns and Coconut pie I had for lunch on the Sunday, but I wasn’t impressed with either of my starters - the Caesar salad was quite bland and the goats cheese tart didn’t have much goats cheese! My husband enjoyed both his meals, especially the coconut shrimp which he had on both visits.

Service was good and the staff were very efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend a visit to Champers, with a preference to dinner rather than lunch time as I preferred the ambiance.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,090)

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Chambers sits right on the beach rocks with the waves right under you is you're lucky to sit out on the front row deck. Make reservations or go super early. Food is very good, decent portions and a bit on the pricey side but it Barbados! The barracuda and red snapper were fresh and done nicely with delicious potatoes and roasted veggies. Good wine selection and full bar. The coconut pie was delightfully refreshing. Ambience and view is lovely. Service was great.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Visited in October and need I say the service and the cuisine keeps improving. Continue to keep up the great work to the magnificent team at champers, you are gems

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Champers is known for it's consistency in two areas. The quality of the meal is always top notch. There is as much focus on presentation as there is on taste. I am a creature of habit and I pretty much order the same two or three starters and mains and they have been always great. The bread pudding is to die for, one of the best on the island. The service quality has been consistently great. Courses are brought quickly, the servers are well trained and check in regularly without it being excessive. The atmosphere great and is as picturesque as it comes sitting on the south coast of the island, the view is quite expansive. Champers has always been my "Go To" restaurant for lunch or dinner if I want to guarantee a great experience. Great value for money.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We recently visited this restaurant for my 50th birthday and our wedding evening celebrations with family and friends.
We booked via email before we left the u.k and confirmation was very swift and efficient.
We had personalised menus on arrival which was a lovely touch.
The location is amazing right on the ocean and the views are incredible.
The most incredible food we had anywhere in Barbados and I highly recommend a visit here.
Staff were very welcoming and gave great service.

Date of visit: September 2018