We stayed at no.28 Cassia Heights in Royal Westmoreland for the 1st week of November, 3 couples in total.
What a wonderful villa! Amazing views, spacious and felt like home from home. I have previously stayed in hotels in St James but the freedom of self catering and being able to have BBQs on the decking with the wonderful views has changed our minds from now on!
Leann, our cleaner did all our washing so we came home with clean clothes - yet another luxury!
We ate in the wonderful Lonestar (next to Alan Shearer!) which has to be the best restaurant on the Island!! Our friends at in the Cliff and Tides.
Royal Westmoreland is truly aspirational.........very slick yet unpretentious.......we need to get saving for a place there now!!
The only negative was that the Beach at Mullins Bay gets quite busy and can be noisy by the road.......but this is a tiny tiny negative!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Westmoreland is an exclusive Barbados estate and country club, a gated community of luxury homes and holiday villas with exceptional facilities, including the world-class Royal Westmoreland championship 18 hole golf course. Spread across 750 acres of lush tropical landscape in the Parish of St James overlooking the Platinum coast, Royal Westmoreland offers the ultimate Caribbean lifestyle, for a holiday or for a lifetime. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Royal Westmoreland Hotel Saint James
- Royal Westmoreland Saint James
- Royal Westmoreland Barbados/Saint James Parish