Fairmont Royal Pavilion(Porters)(Great Value!)
USD 501
USD 446
Fairmont.com
USD 165
  • Pool
Tamarind by Elegant Hotels(Paynes Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 481
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa All Inclusive(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
USD 426
USD 351
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 412/night.

Beach View(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
USD 289
USD 246
Mango Bay All Inclusive(Holetown)(Great Value!)
USD 464
USD 365
  • Breakfast included
USD 539
Travelocity
Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
USD 509
Travellers Palm(Sunset Crest)
USD 76
USD 73
  • Pool
The House by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
USD 1,044
USD 865
All reviewsbajan bluemonkey barafternoon teatreehouse clubgolf courses areluxury ocean roomorchid winglower terracetreatment roomsblue restaurantamazing spabest hotels in the worldsteam roomthe cliffhotel is beautifulluxury hotelmoment you arrive
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for an enjoyable afternoon tea, what a fantastic setting and such wonderful hosts that made us feel very welcome.

The selection of teas and sandwiches and cakes were exquisite, we will return next time we are on the island.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dingleberry2015
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We were very excited to be coming to Sandy Lane for Afternoon Tea, which had been booked for us by our cruise ship concierge. We arrived terribly early, and were made to feel really welcome by the hotel staff.

I have to say first of all, that what we saw of the hotel was truly beautiful, and the staff were terrific - everyone we encountered was really exceptional.

The beach front is also beautiful, although as non residents, we were not able to sit there while we were waiting for the restaurant to open.

Unfortunately, due to some miscommunication somewhere along the line, we were unable to have the afternoon tea that we thought had been booked for us, as they don't start serving it until 3.30 so we ended up having lunch.

The restaurant is lovely, and although expensive, the food was nice. What spoiled the whole experience for us, was the huge number of birds that were flying around constantly. The were on the chairs, the tables, and on any unattended food. This unfortunately also included the salad bar, where the birds were landing and eating the food.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in some wonderful places around the world but I must say that Sandy Ln., Hotel is absolutely incredible. From the moment you arrive at the airport and Are met and escorted by limousine to the hotel, until you Have been driven back to the airport, everything and I mean everything works with amazing Percision. Every single employee wants to make your vacation special. Whatever you ask for, the answer is yes I can do it. I have never met nicer kinder and more polite people then those at Sandy Lane. Our room was spectacular with an amazing view of the sea. The food at each restaurant is outstanding and the service impeccable. We celebrated my wife’s birthday and everyone at Sandy Lane made her feel special and part of the family. Yes it is expensive and luxurious, but It is also a wonderful gift to give to one’s self. If you play golf they have two courses that are absolutely breathtaking and beautifully laid out. In fact the grounds are beyond beautiful and their spa is first rate in every respect. Thank you Sandy Lane for A Vacation we will never forget

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank buddyboy
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Wonderful hotel with incredibly friendly staff. Cannot wait to go again! Great offering of either poolside or beach at differing ends of the hotel, with the option of drinks/food at the golf club with stunning views.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Matty C
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We have travelled all over the world....I have never stayed at a better hotel! They really can't do enough for you. There is such a quiet elegance here. You drive through the gates, and the world changes. I can not think of a single thing I would change. I have been to several other islands, and paid a good deal more for the rooms elsewhere and believe me when I say that you can't do better than the Sandy Lane. I rely on reviews from TripAdvisor when we travel and that is why I am taking the time to let you know that this is paradise found. The spa is amazing...the food is superb....the hotel is breathtaking!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here....honestly. I have stayed in oceanfront, and stayed in the orchid room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple