2,019 results
All reviews the cave bar ice lollies reflections restaurant drifters bar water sports banana boat a la carte rum punch water taxi colony club kids club jet ski beach restaurant yellow fin water skiing cold drinks sister hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We couldn’t have picked a better place to stay in Barbados. Can’t find a fault, ticks all the boxes and we would definitely recommend it gorgeous beach, the water Taxi and water sports were great, food good. Thank you Crystal Cove!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank KatHand23
EHGSocialMedia, Manager at Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear KatHand23,

Thank you for your great feedback and for choosing The Crystal Cove. I’m happy that you enjoyed the water activities and trip to Barbados.

Kind Regards,

Alecia F.

Reservations Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from 10 days holiday at Crystal Cove Hotel and I have to say this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in ever...The staff are all extremely friendly and willing to help. The arrival cocktail and cold towel are very welcoming after a long flight. The food is excellent and the A la carte evening meals are a nice touch to an all inclusive holiday. We had a 1 bedroom Suite which gave our daughter her own sleeping area and bathroom. The hotel wasn't full so getting a sun lounger around the pools or on the beach was very easy, clean beach towels are provided each day. One of the highlights was seeing a turtle come on to the beach and lay her eggs and previously laid eggs hatched on another occasion. I cannot fault any part of this holiday & hotel and urge anyone wanting to visit Barbados to stay at Crystal Cove, you will not be disappointed. Sophia, a big thank you to all the staff for making our holiday so special. We will definitely be returning next year.

Room Tip: Book a Junior or 1 Bedroom seaview suite
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kevin_read

Dear Kevin_read,

Thank you for your great feedback and for choosing The Crystal Cove. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for staying at The Crystal Cove and we hope that you will consider us for your next trip to Barbados!

Kind Regards,

Alecia F.

Reservations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff here truly are one of a kind. I work in the tourism sector so I know a thing or two about great customer service and the staff here are prime examples of excellence! From start to end, each and every single staff member I came in contact with, ensured everything was ok and seeked for ways to improve and go above and beyond.

A few mentions include the front desk staff: Fabian (give him a raise!!), Joanna, Shane, Stephan and Alicia. The fantastic bartenders: Kevin and Andrea. The restaurant staff: Giselle, Jody ann, Susan and the lovely lady who makes the omlettes (whose name has slipped me now!), Hazel, the Food and Beverage manager ( also forgot her name). Additionally, the patient and lovely watersports staff Paul and Homes, the GM Sophia and the lovely security staff.

I stayed in room 220 which was an ocean front (thanks for the upgrade Joanna!!). The room was perfect, listening to the waves during the night and a perfect sunset view in the evening. The food here was overall impressive as most all inclusive hotels I’ve stayed at, have had subpar food. The selections were extensive especially with the option of dining at nearby Waves or Turtle beach(in a taxi).

The watersports were fun (tubing, water skiing etc) and the watersports team were patient and friendly when it came to ensuring you had fun.

Lastly, I had a late flight and although checked out, they allowed me to stay on property and provided me with a courtesy room to use to shower and get ready when I was ready to leave.

Many reviews have stated that the property is rundown and I noticed them doing renovations work whilst I was there, so no doubt this is being addressed. I didn’t mind as I spent more time on the beach and off property.

Additionally, with the choices to visit the other properties in the complimentary water taxi, a change of scenery was easy.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat and can’t recommend this place enough! The beach, the staff, the value for money was all worth it!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank AliSeaAhh
EHGSocialMedia, Alexka F. Reservation Team at Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear AliSeaAhh,
First and foremost, we wish to extend our gratitude for taking the time to provide such thoughtful, kind and comprehensive feedback regarding your recent stay at Colony Club. We could not be more thrilled to learn that you had a lovely stay and that our beautiful grounds, gorgeous stretch of beach, fabulous and spacious accommodations. We believe that we have the best team in the business, and we are delighted that you agree. We are happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and received outstanding service. Once again, we thank you for your review and for allowing us to host you on your holiday. We can only hope that your travels bring you back to Barbados soon and that you will be able to rejoin your Crystal Cove 'family' in the very near future. Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved staying at Crystal Cove! From the food options to the bars and activities we had a blast! There were multiple dining options which we loved! Reflections was delicious every single night and we always looked forward to what was on the menu! The staff at Crystal Cove was so friendly and welcoming! They really go above and beyond to make your stay here special! During our stay the hotel was being renovated and updated but the construction noise was minimum and the staff never let us be bothered by it. The pools were perfect for the hot days and the poolside service made relaxing a breeze! My husband loved learning how to sail and the complimentary water activities that were provided, we must have done them all! The week we stayed seemed very slow but to us it was absolutely perfect there were no waits, no big crowds, just him and I relaxing on the beach together. The only downside was if you were on the beach local vendors come by and really push to have you buy things or use their taxi service, hotel security didn’t do much about it and it was getting rather annoying towards the end of the week. However, everything else about our stay was great we highly recommend the wine bar and tapas, great for after dinner drinks and snacks!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kaleigh V
EHGSocialMedia, Alexka F. Reservations Team at Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Kaleigh,
First and foremost, we wish to extend our gratitude for taking the time to provide such thoughtful, kind and comprehensive feedback regarding your recent stay at Crystal Cove. We could not be more thrilled to learn that you had a lovely stay and that our beautiful grounds, gorgeous stretch of beach, fabulous and spacious accommodations, as well as delicious cuisine was able to contribute to this. We are happy that our refreshment of the rooms did not bother your stay. It is great that you had the opportunity to partake in some of our bespoke activities. We believe that we have the best team in the business, and we are delighted that you agree. We are happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and received outstanding service. Once again, we thank you for your review and for allowing us to host you on your holiday. We can only hope that your travels bring you back to Barbados soon and that you will be able to rejoin your Crystal Cove 'family' in the very near future. Warmest Regards

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I was blessed to have the opportunity to vacation in Barbados and reside at Crystal Cove. This is one of the classiest vacation resorts that I have ever visited. The Staff is professional, hospitable, and courteous. I recommend anyone that is considering traveling to Barbados to consider Crystal Cove for your stay, as they will make sure you are well taken care of.

Room Tip: Ocean or Garden View
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tara R

Dear Tara R,
We thank you for your review and for allowing us to host you on your vacation. We can only hope that your travels bring you back to Barbados soon and that you will be able to rejoin your Crystal Cove 'family' in the very near future. Warmest Regards