This was my first holiday in Barbados and I enjoyed staying here at Beach View. I will definitely be coming back to Barabdos and staying here again. The apartment was clean with a great view of the beach. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. My friend and I were invited to a BBQ put on by the Beach View staff and the food was excellent. Highly recommended.
From Mr Makari
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish