“Amazing Kebabs, platters and hummus ”

Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Sahara, where flavour comes alive! Bringing you the natural, vibrant and flavourful foods from the Middle East, all prepared and grilled before your eyes by our Arabic Chef. It's your food, and we make it your way! We cater to all foodies out there with a variety of wraps, plated options and vegetarian dishes using only the most natural ingredients, so you can indulge in our food.
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Located near Needhams point, this grill shop is a small family run business providing amazing meats salads and hummus.

Fantastic and very good value.

Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Thanks for taking the time out to review us! I'm glad you enjoyed our offerings :-)

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Awesome kebabs. Seriously awesome. Made to order and made to satisfy, just do yourself a favour and buy two instead of one cause when you've finished one you're actually angry lol

Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

I'll take that as angry in a good way because you regretted to get two in the first place? :D

Thanks for the review, and I am happy that you were able to enjoy our food. Your feedback means a lot!

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We stopped by this very plain looking place and I just was not sure whether we should eat the food. But we were hungry and got a chicken platter with hummus and fatoush salad. That is pretty much all that was left when we got there at about 5 in the afternoon. We opened the container when we got back to the hotel........amazing tasty food. The chicken was well-seasoned. The 2 salads complimented the food. The chicken was on some kind of bread wrap thing which was soaked in the seasoning, yum!!

Well, I'm sure you didn't regret stopping by! Our focus is providing our customers with great-tasting, fresh food at a great price with amazing service and you experienced just that! Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

I had a delicious Falafel and hummus wrap that was so full of fresh and tasty veggies. All the flavors were fantastic and I was left full and satisfied for less than $15 (Barbadian). Even better than the food was the service! The owner and other staff were warm, friendly and even offered a sample of a wonderful spicey pine nut and walnut spicey medley that was just as delicious as everything else. This was my first visit and I'll definitely be back

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed our new sauce! We made it to compliment our all new fresh-caught fish special!

I'll be sure to pass on your comments to our staff, I'm sure they'd be happy to hear them! I'm happy you also enjoyed our food!

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat in barbados... Always good food!!. Their chicken platter is a safe an tasty option... Natural juices are very good as well.

Elie K, Manager at Sahara Arabic Grill and Falafel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time out to review us! Our chicken platter is one of our most popular sellers. Have you tried our beef platter? It's AMAZING! We use local ribeye beef that's melt in your mouth tender!