“Over priced, under delivered.”
Review of Gulfstream

Gulfstream
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to visit Gulfstream as a recommendation form the VRBO owner where we are staying. We were extremely disappointed. Not only did the serving staff not know their menu, but they were extremely inattentive to our table. I finished a beverage before we ordered food, it was never refreshed the entire rest of the dinner. Additionally, we were excited for our food, but we were let down. The Margherita pizza tasted like it had jarred sauce on it and the seafood dish had a measly 3 shrimp and 3 scallops on it... for being a $26 dish you’d expect much more.

Fair warning to any visitors, you’ll most likely be let down. You’d be better off enjoying dinner elsewhere and saving the hassle we went through.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

But on the way back from the beach we needed a cab and kindly asked if they could call us one. The rudly ushered me out and stated I could just hail one!

Great thanks!! Their rudeness cost them a table for 4 people tonight! They must be doing too well!!

We will tell our friends too! Good job!

1  Thank dominictutton
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were walking to the public beach when we stumbled on this restaurant. It was lunch time and we ordered appetizers and a pizza. The food was good and not a bad price. Most of the food on Bermuda is not cheap. So for those that have stated it is “over priced” they are wrong.

Anyhow we liked lunch so much that we returned the next night for dinner. Dinner was delicious and their Panna Cota was excellent. It tasted just like the Panna Cota I had in Italy. If you are close by it is a good place to eat or order food to go. The wait staff is friendly and quick.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I am allergic to gluten and was able to get a gluten-free pizza here, which isn’t easy to come by. The staff was friendly and engaging, and when I stained my shirt, a worker generously brought me seltzer water and a napkin to clean it. More than anything, their mojitos were to die for- made with fresh mint from the restaurant’s garden! I have had many mojitos and this one rose above them all. Definitely recommend this restaurant if you are traveling to Bermuda. We even got a complimentary limoncello shot as a parting gift!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The food was decent/good quality. Nothing special though. The prices are ridiculous for what you get. Pizzas a little more reasonable.

1  Thank travelbunny160